Jordan Paternity Suit

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
im not trying to defend mj on this one, but why is everyone automatically believing that this kid is his son? where is the proof? it was previously ruled in court that this kid is not his son. he looks nothing like mj, just some dumb poser kid. here is the kids full name: Grant Pierce Jay Jordan Reynolds, and his nickname is Taj. is this a name or a list of ballplayers she was banging at the time. give me a break

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Because young people were bombarded with messages to "be like Mike," through a slick corporate pr campaign. They were sold an image so they would buy MJ branded products and they were too young to understand that he probably wasn't the model citizen he was marketed to be.

And how many years ago was that? I'd say they were pretty fuckin successful.

im not trying to defend mj on this one, but why is everyone automatically believing that this kid is his son? where is the proof? it was previously ruled in court that this kid is not his son. he looks nothing like mj, just some dumb poser kid. here is the kids full name: Grant Pierce Jay Jordan Reynolds, and his nickname is Taj. is this a name or a list of ballplayers she was banging at the time. give me a break

LOL, most assume the worst cuz it's a better story. One would think MJ would be someone people wouldn't immediately conclude the worst, but what's a povlovian dog know anyhow?