Bears Free Agent News/Rumors

nitelife

Liked Posts:
I don't think he'll be back seriously. Angelo should have been planning for this instead of drafting safety's every year. The reality now is the new GM is in a bind because he is doing what Angelo was fired for NOT doing. Emery wants to trade down, if it happens we'll most likely draft 2 linebackers, and 2 guards another tackle and a corner, the raid the UFA cupboard for camp body's.

yes, i think we definitely need 2 OG/C, we may be able to get away with just one LB. I was thinking another DE as Izzy may be gone and Peppers will likely be next year. What sucks is that this is a good year for big CBs. They did spend a lot of effort solely for STs instead of preparing replacements. Now every draft is in firefighting mode

Chitown777

Liked Posts:
I don't see how he doesn't bring Lach back. What looked to be our back up plan signed with the Raiders. We were thin at LB last year and now more than ever. Do we really go with Briggs and 2 new faces?

smartestbearfan

Just a Member
Liked Posts:
I don't see how he doesn't bring Lach back. What looked to be our back up plan signed with the Raiders. We were thin at LB last year and now more than ever. Do we really go with Briggs and 2 new faces?

Why not....Brave New world up ahead for Bear fans.....

It's scary, I know. But at this point, we have not won shit in a long time, so why the fear. Time for growth and change.

Bearsfanfillereste

Liked Posts:
Twitter: "Teams interested in Matt Hasselbeck: AZ, Buff, Chi, Cin, Cleve, Indy, NO, NYG, SF & Tampa,...and list could grow."

Bearsfanfillereste

Liked Posts:
Speaking of the #Bears: They still want to re-sign DE Israel Idonije and are trying to do so. Must fight off the #49ers to make it happen