Rose cleared to play but wont .......

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love all of the idiots criticizing Rose. You do realize that he is going to be playing under 25 minutes every game for the rest of the season through at least the first round of the playoffs even if he chooses to come back, right? He is not going to be much of a factor, sadly to say. And that is even if he does come back.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Patience is a virtue.

MV5BMTc5Nzk0MzI2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDMwNTc3NA@@._V1._SX640_SY433_.jpg

...which one?

:troll: :smug:

ChiSouthSideBrad721

Captain Kirk!
Liked Posts:
Love all of the idiots criticizing Rose. You do realize that he is going to be playing under 25 minutes every game for the rest of the season through at least the first round of the playoffs even if he chooses to come back, right? He is not going to be much of a factor, sadly to say. And that is even if he does come back.

No need to call people with different opinions idiots. Im a season ticket holder of the Bulls.. (and bears.. well my dad the bears me the bulls) and if the kid is medically cleared to play, play. I would sure the fuck hope not this team goes into the playoffs thinking they cant win. Then might as well ship them all off everyone of them and bring in a team full of scrubs. WTF am i paying for if they were to think that? I was listening to Boers and Bernstein yesterday ( I rarely do not that big of a fan) and they said a doctor said he should get back on the court asap so he becomes acclamated with the game again. Im a fan of Derrick I love the Bulls, I want to see them win and I want to see Derrick put his fear away he is fully healed and has been doing 5 on 5s for about a month now.

DeservingMansSpirit

Liked Posts:
This is truly unbelievable that he is wasting the money we pay him. We are paying him $90 million dollars and he is sitting in the trump hotel eating flaming hot cheetos. He has kids who are just like him on the west and south side he is being a terrible role model for them. I injured my knee coming down off a ladder at work when the doctor cleared me I had to come back right away. There was no waiting on if I was ready.

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
Bulls throwing him under the bus might make him want to run as soon as his contract is up

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Peter Vecsey: Derrick Rose did not show up for practice today. Sources say management is putting pressure on him to play. Feels he's not mentally ready Twitter @PeterVecsey1

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Management putting pressure?

I hope Derrick understands that shit rolls downhill. Everyone in the organization is getting pressure. From the fans, from the media, from the players on the team.

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
Management putting pressure?

I hope Derrick understands that shit rolls downhill. Everyone in the organization is getting pressure. From the fans, from the media, from the players on the team.

They are putting pressure on him to return. But, that is due to a number of reasons. Fans/teammates know he is participating in 5 on 5 practices, dunking... players see that he is ready. The Management want him to return, doctors say that he is ready. All that is left (according to the doctors) is for him to actually return, which is the final stage of the recovery.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
this situation is gonna turn ugly

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
didn't show up for practice? wow that can't be good.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
colin cowherd is a fucking Special person

he says "without rose, bulls don't have a shot against indiana"

then the other guy says "they're not beating miami regardless"

colin says "whoa, whoa, whoa. Now professional athletes don't think like you. 'We have no shot against Lebron'. Why not?"

LMAO

it's not even close...the biggest idiot when it comes to journalists/reporters whatever you want to call them is that guy. he is such a joke

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
This has all been predictable.
Not suprised at all.
Like I been said, Rose is ready to move on to a life without the Bulls.
Miami, L.A??????who knows.
Rose know StandPatPax will not put the personel around him to help him have a legitimate shot at a ring.
Not this year or next year.

If Jerry cares about the Bulls at all, he would do whatever it takes to keep Rose and just fire PaxGar allready.
But then again, Jerry don't giv a shit anyway.
That's why he hired his puppets.

Rose is unhappy here.
Its too obvious.
And he is very displeased with Bulls management.
Reggies words may have really been a repeat of Derrick words.
Derrick was just too nice to not say it to the media.

Take this as a joke all you want, but this is very serious shit.

Kirk Hinrich may be our starting pointguard next season too and there after.
You may see Hinrichs Jersey hanging next to Pip and Jordans instead of Rose's in the future.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
He can request to be traded. The Bulls will achieve their goal to be under the salary cap and he will get the help he wants to win a championship. Win Win situation. Rose Kobe & Howard would be a great big 3 next year. :troll:

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
The Lakers just broke practice with: "1, 2, 3, championship!"

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
we shoulda kept ben gordon and none of this woulda happened

:derbulls:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Peter Vecsey: Derrick Rose did not show up for practice today. Sources say management is putting pressure on him to play. Feels he's not mentally ready Twitter @PeterVecsey1

[video=youtube;eGDBR2L5kzI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI[/video]

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
The Bulls just broke practice with: "1, 2, 3, under the salary cap!" :troll: