Rose cleared to play but wont .......

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
we shoulda kept ben gordon and none of this woulda happened

:derbulls:

You may be just being sarcastic, but what you just said is not far from the truth.
Not at all.
Its so damned true.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The Bulls just broke practice with: "1, 2, 3, under the salary cap!" :troll:

Wow, the Chicago White Sox will certainly win more World Series's then. :shrug:
I am a White Sox fan, but why do I feel so so sad?

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
You may be just being sarcastic, but what you just said is not far from the truth.
Not at all.
Its so damned true.

it is the truth

if we still had Ben Rose wouldnt have had to go 120 every night and put so much abuse on his body which ultimately lead to his ACL tear

not only that we'd be NBA champions...we would have defeated the heat in 7 games in 2011 and Dallas Mavs in 6...we woulda made it back last year too and battled in a 7 game series with the Thunder which we would have won at home on a last second 3 pointer by Ben Gordon which he followed up with a epic nut grab just like in the boston series

thats a HUGE mistake if i ever seen one

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
– Is Derrick hurt worse than he’s letting on?
– Who’s really in charge of his comeback?
– What does he really think of his teammates?
– Is Reggie speaking for his brother or himself?
– What’s the point of the comeback?
– Can anything be expected of him?
– Can anything be expected of this team sans Rose?
– And have all these expressed doubts undone the team’s confidence?
– What will the Bulls buy this summer from Sanford and Sons?

Questions. Questions. Questions.

Questions.jpg

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
it is the truth

if we still had Ben Rose wouldnt have had to go 120 every night and put allot of abuse on his body which ultimately lead to his ACL tear

not only that we'd be NBA champions we would have defeated the heat in 7 games in 2011 and Dallas Mavs in 6...we woulda made it back last year too and battled in a epic a 7 game series with the Thunder which we would have won at home on a last second 3 pointer by Ben Gordon

Dude...get over it! Ben Gordon is sitting on a bench somewhere right now looking at his coach funny. And you think the difference between beating Lebron James and losing to him is Ben Gordon? That is some of the dumbest crap! Just please stop this madness. You all look juvenile when you do this. Let things happen as they are and quit second guessing with limited knowledge of how things work.

Ben Gordon got his ass kicked with the rest of the team when he was here in the playoffs...since he left, he hasn't even seen a playoff. Just plain nonsense.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I don't think his decision to not return is based solely on his team. The whole city of Chicago loves him and I'm sure he wants to make everyone happy by him returning. I think he is thinking about the future and wants to just sit out this season to avoid future injury. Tim Hardaway being the uncle or father, I forget which, of his GF I think is playing a role because he sat out the whole year after tearing his. I'm sure Tim has given him advice which has played a part. I honestly don't think he will ever leave but I wouldn't blame him. Jerry is getting a little old...I think he's 78? Hopefully he goes soon so someone can come in that isn't afraid to spend.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
it is the truth

if we still had Ben Rose wouldnt have had to go 120 every night and put so much abuse on his body which ultimately lead to his ACL tear

not only that we'd be NBA champions...we would have defeated the heat in 7 games in 2011 and Dallas Mavs in 6...we woulda made it back last year too and battled in a 7 game series with the Thunder which we would have won at home on a last second 3 pointer by Ben Gordon which he followed up with a epic nut grab just like in the boston series

thats a HUGE mistake if i ever seen one
Stop.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Dude...get over it! Ben Gordon is sitting on a bench somewhere right now looking at his coach funny. And you think the difference between beating Lebron James and losing to him is Ben Gordon? That is some of the dumbest crap! Just please stop this madness. You all look juvenile when you do this. Let things happen as they are and quit second guessing with limited knowledge of how things work.

Ben Gordon got his ass kicked with the rest of the team when he was here in the playoffs...since he left, he hasn't even seen a playoff. Just plain nonsense.

ok the 2nd part was pure fantasy

i can dream cant i? :smug:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Dude...get over it! Ben Gordon is sitting on a bench somewhere right now looking at his coach funny. And you think the difference between beating Lebron James and losing to him is Ben GorEn? That is some of the dumbest crap! Just please stop this madness. You all look juvenile when you do this. Let things happen as they are and quit second guessing with limited knowledge of how things work.

First of all, good evening. :)

You say Gordon hasn't seen the playoffs since he left?
No shit.
He was on a rebuilding lowclassed Detroit Pistons team with like a 15 guard rotation.
:obama:
Now he's on the Bobcats and the Bobcats barely resemble an NBA team..with a coach that didn't even study the NBA rules handbook.
Isn't this like the 3rd Special person coach in a row that Ben has played for.
Not only that, but the owner of his team is a shoe salesman.
Playoffs you say?
PLAYOFFS?????
How?
How is it possible for Ben Gordon to make the playoffs?
He's a victim of circumstance.

And also, Ben Gordon didn't get his ass kicked in the playoffs, he KICKED ASS in the playoffs.
The Bulls as a whole got there ass kicked in the playoffs, but it took our opponant 7 games to do so.
Plus Deng was injured and didn't play that season.

Nucca please...............

Last edited:

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Tweets that Derrick Rose missed practice unexcused disputed by #Bulls. Team reps say @DRose was excused for a Dentist's appointment.

a.aaa-Tradicional-arab-dentist.jpg

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is truly unbelievable that he is wasting the money we pay him. We are paying him $90 million dollars and he is sitting in the trump hotel eating flaming hot cheetos. He has kids who are just like him on the west and south side he is being a terrible role model for them. I injured my knee coming down off a ladder at work when the doctor cleared me I had to come back right away. There was no waiting on if I was ready.

"We" pay him? Ha!

If you really think he is going to be the same player this season after this injury, and live up to his contract, you are living in a fantasy world.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
First of all, good evening. :)

You say Gordon hasn't seen the playoffs since he left?
No shit.
He was on a rebuilding lowclassed Detroit Pistons team with like a 15 guard rotation.
:obama:
Now he's on the Bobcats and the Bobcats barely resemble an NBA team..with a coach that didn't even study the NBA rules handbook.
Isn't this like the 3rd Special person coach in a row that Ben has played for.
Not only that, but the owner of his team is a shoe salesman.
Playoffs you say?
PLAYOFFS?????
How?
How is it possible for Ben Gordon to make the playoffs?
He's a victim of circumstance.

And also, Ben Gordon didn't get his ass kicked in the playoffs, he KICKED ASS in the playoffs.
The Bulls as a whole got there ass kicked in the playoffs, but it took our opponant 7 games to do so.
Plus Deng was injured and didn't play that season.

Nucca please...............

ok...let's pretend that you have a television...

THE BULLS LOST BADLY IN THE PLAYOFFS WHEN GORDON WAS HERE! Where were you at? Were you paying attention? When the Bulls were up 55-50 in the third quarter and Wade went out with an injury and the Bulls still couldn't come back and get the win? Where were you? The year Detroit manhandled the Bulls in the second round...where were you?

And then you come with this victim of circumstance b.s. Gordon CHOSE to go to Detroit. Give me a damn break.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
ok...let's pretend that you have a television...

THE BULLS LOST BADLY IN THE PLAYOFFS WHEN GORDON WAS HERE! Where were you at? Were you paying attention? When the Bulls were up 55-50 in the third quarter and Wade went out with an injury and the Bulls still couldn't come back and get the win? Where were you? The year Detroit manhandled the Bulls in the second round...where were you?

And then you come with this victim of circumstance b.s. Gordon CHOSE to go to Detroit. Give me a damn break.

But Ben Gordon isn't the reason the Bulls lost in the playoffs.....most the games they won in the playoffs during his Bulls career were because of him.
Stop knitpicking my every word.
Thank you.
And godBless.

P.S, every Television I have ever owned in my life have been top of the line.
If you'll excuse me, I would like to get back to watching this movie on my 85 inch 3D HD Sony..
Alrighty then.
:smug:

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
But Ben Gordon isn't the reason the Bulls lost in the playoffs.....most the games they won in the playoffs during his Bulls career were because of him.
Stop knitpicking my every word.
Thank you.
And godBless.

P.S, every Television I have ever owned in my life have been top of the line.
If you'll excuse me, I would like to get back to watching this movie on my 85 inch 3D HD Sony..
Alrighty then.
:smug:

Google is a nice tool to have isn't it? If you are watching a movie on an 85 inch screen of any kind, you are standing in a mall doing it. Stop the madness.

Now back to the lecture at hand. "It wasn't Gordon's fault"??? Are you serious? It was everyone else...but not him. Like I figured, you were not paying attention.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather see DRose a healthy Bull for the next ten years. I'm not worried about him coming back this year, possibly de-railing his career to help us lose to the Heat and probably the Pacers.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Google is a nice tool to have isn't it? If you are watching a movie on an 85 inch screen of any kind, you are standing in a mall doing it. Stop the madness.

Now back to the lecture at hand. "It wasn't Gordon's fault"??? Are you serious? It was everyone else...but not him. Like I figured, you were not paying attention.

Good morning.

I don't google much.
I don't know what youre talking about..:dunno:
I watched.
I was at the triple overtime game in the stands, in section 118 row 12 seat 4....
Still got my ticket stubs you bastard.
Gordon played like......like......like JORDAN.
And I got to watch Noah dribble the ball all the way down the court right towards us as he went up for the game closing dunk.
A ray Allen fan sat right next to me.
I got to listen to him sweat rays nuts the whole game and duck just in case people started throwing shit at him.
Then after the game, listen to everyone talk about how gordons was like a baskerball god, and that Pax must resign him.

I watched most of Gordons career, even UCONN.
Watch his career rise..........and fall when he left the Bulls...not that he had much choice.

Don't try and tell me what I saw and didnt .
Do you have a tv?
Or do you just google?

Don't really care anyway.

P.s, excuse the typo of 85 inches.
I meant to type 65.
Hope that made your knitt picking prosperous.

Well, thanks for you're understanding.
See ya.
:andruw:

Last edited:

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
Ben Gordan should never be in the same line as Michael Jordan, unless to say they were both members of the Chicago Bulls. Gordon could not even carry his jock.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Ben Gordan should never be in the same line as Michael Jordan, unless to say they were both members of the Chicago Bulls. Gordon could not even carry his jock.

:andruw:
Great, not this MF again.
GO WHITE SOX :beerbang:

dontcrykipp.jpg

:troll:

Last edited:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
why are we talking about playoffs before rose anyhow?

the whole point is if we still had BG, Rose wouldn't of had to go to 120 every night and put so much abuse on his body which lead to him tearing his ACL and that he'd give us a better shot in the playoffs...talking about playoff losses before Rose is irrelevant so is talking about how he hasn't made it back to the playoffs

i dont think anybody is saying he should be the main guy but a 2nd guy that can put the ball in the hole next to Rose

now watch this sexy gif

250hw1s.jpg