The best players this season. (statistically)

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
1.LeBron James
2.Kevin Durant
3.James Harden
4.Kobe Bryant
5.Russel Westbrook
6.Dwight Howard
7.David Lee
8.Blake Griffin
9.Carmelo Anthony
10.Al Horford
11.Dwayne Wade
12.Chris Paul
13.Joakim Noah
14.LaMarcus Aldridge
15.Tony Parker
16.DeMarcus Cousins
17.Tyson Chandler
18.Stephen Curry
19.Kyrie Irving
20.Jach Randolph
21.Marc Gasol
22.Greg Monroe
23.Al Jefferson
24.Brook Lopez
25.David West
26.J.J. Hickson
27.Josh Smith
28.Paul George
29.Paul Millsap
30.Nikola Pekovic
31.Chris Bosh
32.Paul Pierce
33.Nikola Vucevic
34.Jrue Holiday
35.Kenneth Faried

With bold the players that are free agents THIS YEAR. With red the players that their team is willing to trade. If you want a championship, you get a player from this list and work with him. You already have one top15 player. You have Rose. You have some other good pieces. You are only missing one player from this list. The higher the better.

No great 2 guard available. The only thing left for the Bulls is to upgrade their PF. Either by getting a C and play Noah at PF, or by getting a PF.

There are at least 8 players they can get this summer.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you stay real and don´t fall into a 2k sports trade mode, Kevin Love and Eric Gordon are the only two players you can get, who really would make an impact.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
I say that every player on this list can make an impact too. Kevin Love should be there too. He is one of the best players in the league. We must get one more good player. Howard? Love? Cousins? Jefferson? Josh Smith? West? I don't care who. But we must get one of them.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want Dwight! I'd rather wait another season and for the Bulls to sign Love. Also, I don't expect the Bulls to do anything this off-season and be more similiar to last off-season. So, they can go all out in the 2014 big time free agency class.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you can get Pekovic for cheaper than Asik, I would be all for that. Howard said Pek is the strongest player in the NBA today.