Say what? GarPax made a good move?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
tumblr_m7kkij6e6P1rn20bho1_500.png

Malcolm Thomas has reached agreement on a 10-day contract with the Chicago Bulls, a league source told RealGM on Monday afternoon.

After the expiration of his 10-day deal with the Golden State Warriors on Monday, Thomas became a free agent. He has received substantial interest from the Bulls dating back to last offseason, due largely to his impressive play for the organization’s Summer League team.

Thomas, the 24-year-old out of San Diego State University, made his NBA debut with the San Antonio Spurs a season ago, appearing in three games. With a high motor, length and sharp instincts offensively, the 6-foot-9 Thomas has intrigued scouts and executives around the league over the past two seasons.

Thomas had three points and five rebounds in 21 minutes for the Warriors, including putting up two points, two rebounds and one block in Friday’s game against the Bulls.

The Bulls have lacked frontcourt depth all season long, and their need has been enhanced by Taj Gibson’s MCL injury and the loss of Lou Amundson to the New Orleans Hornets. Gibson has continued to make progress on the sprained MCL in his left knee, working toward regaining full strength in it before returning.

dont know why we didnt pick him up from the start instead of Lou Anderson

hopefully thibs will actually play him

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, I doubt he gets many minutes. I wouldn't call it a good or bad move. It's just a "whatever" move at this point.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
AT LEAST THIS GUY IS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT IN COMPARRISON TO AMUNDSONS GAY ASS.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
he should have been on this team over vlad or nazr from the beginning....

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with everyone that he won't play. Hopefully Gar/Pax will insist that he plays so we can see what he brings to the table.