Kendall Gill suspended from CSN after fight with Tim Doyle

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow that sucks... who's doing postgame now? That's a mistake by CSN and why to never have a NCAA talk NBA. I hope I never see his face again on CSN.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well I'm not watching CSN pre/post game anymore. Kendall was the only reason I would ever watch that after Norm died. Shame it had to be like that. Hopefully he gets another gig somewhere else.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
They would have to replace Kendall with someone good for me to watch the post-game analysis. I don't blame CSN for what they did, Kendall shouldn't have lost his cool. But this doesn't mean they can replace him with another broadcast scrub, like Aggrey Sam. We need someone solid, and the Bulls have had a wealth of former players transition to TV.

I bet Comcast could nab Sam Vincent for analyst duties.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Fuck comcast sportsnet.
I hope Kendall Gill sees Doyle on the street and kicks his ass some more...

Or..................I hope Kendall takes John Paxsons job.............

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
CSN just says he's suspended for the rest of the year. But my guess, that's the easy way of saying it and he won't be back.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Tragic...........I always looked forward to watching Kendalls view which are quite logical........with his superior knowlege, and tough will, I could imagine Kendall being a great NBA coach.......he'd knock his players the fuck out when they're slacking off..

Bear06

Liked Posts:
They would have to replace Kendall with someone good for me to watch the post-game analysis. I don't blame CSN for what they did, Kendall shouldn't have lost his cool. But this doesn't mean they can replace him with another broadcast scrub, like Aggrey Sam. We need someone solid, and the Bulls have had a wealth of former players transition to TV.

I bet Comcast could nab Sam Vincent for analyst duties.

Aggrey Sam is a cool dude.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Aggrey Sam is a cool dude.

Cool dude, yes. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a good guy.

Big market talent? No. Will he improve and one day be worthy of working in Chicago? Maybe.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Lolz! I wish I could of seen the Gill and Doyle fight in person. I hope they talk about it in Sports Talk Live but I highly doubt it.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Cool dude, yes. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a good guy.

Big market talent? No. Will he improve and one day be worthy of working in Chicago? Maybe.

Aggrey is a journalist, not an analyst. Aggrey is not going to break down tape and illustrate plays for people on a postgame show. That is not his forte.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I wish Comcast would give Gill another chance.
I remember when Norm Van Lier was let go..............and he came back a year later..........
Gill was too good at what he did and I think he's worth another chance...........he made a mistake and acted childish, but nobodys perfect........

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like Kendall Gill appeared on "My Brother And Me" or one of those old school Nickelodeon shows and that's why I know the name.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Billy Madison >>>>

i thought about that scene when this came out lol

t-t-t-today junior is still my fav part

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Aggrey is a journalist, not an analyst. Aggrey is not going to break down tape and illustrate plays for people on a postgame show. That is not his forte.

I know. I didn't say he was an analyst. I said I hope Comcast doesn't replace Gill with someone like Aggrey Sam(who, in my opinion, took 2 years to get up to speed on his job).

Maybe I should have said, I hope Comcast doesn't replace Gill with someone like Neil Funk. And yes, I know, Neil is a play-by-play guy, not the color commentator.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

You should apply for the job.
Seriously I mean that.
At the very least, you'd be a very entertaining analyst on comcast, the kind everyone Loves and hates at the same time

:troll: