Should the Bulls avoid the #4 or #5 seed in the East?

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
The Bulls are 2 games behind the #4 seed and half game behind the #5 seed in the East.

My thought is that they should avoid getting these seeds. The reason is obvious. To avoid playing against the Heat before the ECF.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The Bulls are 2 games behind the #4 seed and half game behind the #5 seed in the East.

My thought is that they should avoid getting these seeds. The reason is obvious. To avoid playing against the Heat before the ECF.

So you are saying Bulls should loose on purpose?
But I thought they were already doing that.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honestly with how bad we've been playing, I don't think we have to worry about going up to 4th or 5th

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
This team is a first round exit regardless because Rose won't be coming back this year. Even if he was, it would still be a struggle to escape the 1st round. It's time every optimistic Bulls fan facing crushing reality now.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:

You say it like it's in their hands and all they have to do is just decide what seed they want.

Why stop a #5 or #4?

[video=youtube;d-hDl6OALv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-hDl6OALv4[/video]

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Honestly with how bad we've been playing, I don't think we have to worry about meeting the Heat

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Are you serious with this part? This team is NOT making the second round.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd ultimately prefer to play the Knicks or Nets in the first round. Both of them are the more favorable matchup. At this point, getting Rose back isn't going to give us much other then a distraction for the other team to game plan. If Rose comes back at the beginning of April, that just isn't enough time to play himself back into shape and give us anything close to what we'd expect from him in the playoffs.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Like other posters previously stated, this team won't go very far without Rose, no matter what seed they have.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
So basically what you guys are saying is that the Bulls should just pack it up now and give up like in the famous words of Derrick Rose, "what's the point?", right?

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
1.Drose will return
2.This team with a 80% Rose, may need some time to get used to play with Rose, but can beat anyone except for the Heat in the shitty Eastern conference.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
1.Drose will return
2.This team with a 80% Rose, may need some time to get used to play with Rose, but can beat anyone except for the Heat in the shitty Eastern conference.

I highly doubt Rose returns with a mere 13 games remaining, and even if he does, his rust is going to be glaringly apparent. To think the Bulls will somehow magically conquer the East simply because Rose is on the floor is rather naive. Not to mention, think about the match-ups we would have right now if we are the 6 or 7: The Knicks or the Pacers, both physical teams who will lay as much wood as they possibly can on Rose anytime he touches the ball. At this point, I think the Pros of Rose sitting out all year DEFINITELY outweigh the Cons.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
We're already sitting in the #5 spot now, but they've been moving back and forth with 5th & 6th place lately.

Like Diddy said, we're looking at a 1st round exit at this point anyway. (Don't like admitting it, but hey)

Chitown777

Liked Posts:

I'd like to see them play NY first instead of Having Miami or Indy in the 2nd round. Esp;ecilially if Rose may be back soon.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My only say in this matter is, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!" - Herm Edwards