Rose to return Wed vs Heat at UC?

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just posted a link to video of Rose going one on one in practice. Check the thread out.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
:isee:

BrandonMarshall

Liked Posts:
Derrick Rose to play tomorrow vs. HEAT!!!!

Heard it here first folks.

4SidedDie

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As stated in the 65111 thread before this one, there is no way he will come back against the miami cheat, not with the way he would want to play. No way possible. Ill even put $1000 against this.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I think the Bulls are just as frustrated as the fans are, if not more. That report by those doctors was not only true...it was leaked by the organization. I know some of you hate the organization...some for legit reasons, others because they are dumb asses who can't think with reason...but they don't want Rose to sit on the sideline. He could have started playing weeks ago.

This is a spat between Rose and the Bulls in my opinion. Point blank. Rose has a lame ass reason as to why he isn't playing. Call a spade a spade.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I think the Bulls are just as frustrated as the fans are, if not more. That report by those doctors was not only true...it was leaked by the organization. I know some of you hate the organization...some for legit reasons, others because they are dumb asses who can't think with reason...but they don't want Rose to sit on the sideline. He could have started playing weeks ago.

This is a spat between Rose and the Bulls in my opinion. Point blank. Rose has a lame ass reason as to why he isn't playing. Call a spade a spade.

so him sitting because he doesn't want to risk further injury is lame?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
so him sitting because he doesn't want to risk further injury is lame?

i think he means the "only god knows" thing

i know rose believes in god but i found that statement a bit silly aswell

he should just come out and say hes not playing this year

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Honestly, can anyone else think of a similar situation that another NBA star like the one with Rose where he didn't want to come back after an injury?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Tell your boss after a work injury that you are healthy but afraid mentally to come back to work for getting hurt again. And on top of it expect to get paid to stay home.

I know sports is different, but I think the analogy holds

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Tell your boss after a work injury that you are healthy but afraid mentally to come back to work for getting hurt again. And on top of it expect to get paid to stay home.

I know sports is different, but I think the analogy holds

I actually gave people extended leaves after they were cleared from doctors. So yeah, the analogy does hold.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

I'd say this is fairly accurate. I just don't see any other reason why Rose would be so adamant to take his sweet ass time when he's been going all-out, 5-on-5, full contact practices for nearly 6 weeks now! Rose is not helping himself by saying things like "I see my teammates playing hard for ME" or "my return is in God's hands now." Everyone can see right through those statements & I don't think he fully realizes how his stubborness in this whole situation is seriously starting to effect his reputation & image around the league. Of course all the players are siding with Rose, & I'm not totally throwing him under the bus if he wants to sit out, I am just sick & tired of a different lame ass excuse every other day. Simpy come out & say, "I AM NOT RETURNING THIS YEAR" & I will accept it.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I believe that whoever locked that dumb thread you started about Lebron's sexuality was right to lock it. You are free to join the 21st century any day now.

I have your permission to join the 21st century?
Gee thanks man.
How generous of you.