Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He was playing defense on Thomas and being guarded by Cook and Vlad Rad...and getting stripped by Cook a few times as well. It's nice to see him playing some ball with other people, but he didn't really look like the DRose we know and love. Of course...he could just be being lazy in practice.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
LoL, that's not Derrick Rose.
Someone computer graphically generated Derricks head on someone elses body.
Its a fake video.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
1 on 1 is obviously a lot different than an NBA game, but he did look okay.

I read somewhere a while ago that he had an improved jump shot, but it kinda looked the same to me in w/e little we saw there. At least when he was shooting 3's. The shot he took at 2:35 [remaining time] he had a lot more arch, which is also what i heard he's been working on. It was a pretty shot too. He's been working getting shots up with his left hand as well. you see an example @ 40 seconds remaining. he banks it off the backboard with his left hand and got fouled.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously he wasn't going 100%, but what he showed was pretty good. The only thing he needs is to get in games and play through the rust. Did you see how high he got try contest Teague's shot? And to me his jumper looked good. I'm not expecting him to be a cyborg and everything look perfect, but what I saw was encouraging.