Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
http://www.csnchicago.com//bulls-talk/james-unhappy-bulls-rough-style

Miami Heat forward LeBron James knew Wednesday night's game against the Bulls was going to be a boxing match. With 36 career games against Chicago, James understood that, even with center Joakim Noah out of the lineup, the Bulls wouldn't be backing down from anything or anyone, especially at home.And while head coach Erik Spoelstra echoed those warnings about the Bulls' "sheer physicality," the Heat weren't able to match the hard style of play the Bulls instilled in Miami's 101-97 loss.
Point guard Kirk Hinrich set the tone late in the first quarter, grabbing James with both hands on a fast break that sent both players tumbling to the floor. James was awarded his third and fourth free throws of the night--he hit both--but he took exception to the play, calling it after the game a non-basketball play that may have warranted a second look by referees.
And if Hinrich was sending a message for the rest of the game, Taj Gibson's foul on James late in the fourth quarter--with the Bulls holding a 90-81 lead inside four minutes--was one to send the Heat back home to Miami.
As a clearly frustrated James drove to the basket, Gibson was waiting to greet him with a hard, but legal, foul that sent James sprawling to the floor. The referees did take a second look at the play, but no further punishment was given to Gibson.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
lol bad look for LeBron...hes coming off as salty...those were good fouls neither one was over excessive

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This doesn't surprise me

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate Lebron James.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm unhappy with his megabitching.

Sent from the interwebz using ancient technology

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
:dontcare:

Liked Posts:
hahahahahahahahhaha He's a superstar, that's how people play against superstars, he needs to watch a tape of some 90's games, it's not like the pistons or knicks of that era were on the floor

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
And yet he retaliated with an intentional Foul 1, and that WAS reviewed. Nice. Guess he's human too.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
lebron-james1copy_zpsc629b1e0.gif

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does he want....easy layups and dunks? This is the NBA, not playing in the backyard with some friends.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
just as I am starting to regain respect for lebron, he goes in post game and bitches that kirk "grabbed him with two arms and threw him to the ground" Is lebron not as big as he appears? I think kirk would have a hard time throwing me to the ground let alone him. Another reason why I wouldn't give up Derrick for him.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
just as I am starting to regain respect for lebron, he goes in post game and bitches that kirk "grabbed him with two arms and threw him to the ground" Is lebron not as big as he appears? I think kirk would have a hard time throwing me to the ground let alone him. Another reason why I wouldn't give up Derrick for him.

exactly how I felt. I was respecting this team and then he goes and whine after the game. Should have just said it was a good game. Bulls played better and he can't wait to see them in the playoffs. Now he comes off like a bitch. Even if that is how he feels, yesterday was not the proper time to bring that out.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not that this surprises me at all .............

~~~~~~▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
~~~▄▄██▌█ ░░░░░▐ Cargo: Lebron james
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ ░░░▐ Destination: cry babyville
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
What does he want....easy layups and dunks?

Uh yeah.

I guess there are 47 percent (or maybe just a few) who are dependent upon refs, who believe that they are victims, who believe that the officials have a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are ENTITLED to easy layups, to dunks, to free throws, to you name it.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
He should be upset that he's stuck with Chris Bosh on his team. Did you see Hinrich rip the ball from his hands and toss him to the ground? What a pansy.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
LBJ+Wade=prima donna whining.

I saw one hard foul by the Bulls last evening.