James unhappy with Bulls rough style

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeBron and Wade are always whining to the referees. The NBA gives them preferential treatment with not calling fouls on them. The Bulls played LeBron very clean, especially compared to what the Pistons and the Knicks got away with years ago. There were no intentional shots to the head. And Hinrich actually padded him as he went to the floor. Wrapping a player up is actually a basketball play to prevent a 3-point play.

I don't know if anyone remembers but Dwayne Wade threw Rip Hamilton last season to the ground and I don't think even got a flagrant. Wade also body checked a guy in the Indiana series last year. That was so bad anyone but him would have been thrown out. Udonis Haslem is also the no. 1 thug on their team.

LeBron is a poor sport who has no heart. He had to take his talents to south beach because he couldn't win in Cleveland. He has no problem celebrating when he's dunking on other teams. But when a team like the Bulls finally decided to stop him from showboating, he whines because the referees didn't protect him.
Yeah, he just pushed Rip to the floor out of bounds, right in front of the ref and just got a personal foul for it. No flagrant

[video=youtube;NlTIFCPxqgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlTIFCPxqgw[/video]

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And here is the Collison play. He got a flagrant 1 on this but he should've been thrown out.

[video=youtube;LMLnOTewYGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMLnOTewYGg[/video]

Hate to say we're from the same neighborhood sometimes.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Lebron got his wish. Gibson's foul was upgraded to Flagrant 1 by league office. Gibson basically calling James a "pussy" probably didn't help matters.

Darkman

Liked Posts:
Lebron got his wish. Gibson's foul was upgraded to Flagrant 1 by league office. Gibson basically calling James a "pussy" probably didn't help matters.

What Lebron wants, he gets! - David Stern

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^ well when you say the truth, it shouldn't hurt you.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember Rose 2 seasons ago, when he said he gets fouled often in generall but doesn´t get the calls. He didn´t even mention one ref. Plus he said maybe it´s because of the way he attacks the rim. Derrick got fined for that!

This league is a joke!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Remember Rose 2 seasons ago, when he said he gets fouled often in generall but doesn´t get the calls. He didn´t even mention one ref. Plus he said maybe it´s because of the way he attacks the rim. Derrick got fined for that!

This league is a joke!

yeah i was thinking about how much hate Rose for those comments yesterday