LeBron cries, the league listens

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
kirks foul was fine

lebron trucked him like a RB and kirk wrapped him up to brace himself from falling and they got tripped up....kirk got more hurt on that play than lebron

ppl acting like kirk sprinted the whole floor and bobby boucher'd him lol

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
kirks foul was fine

lebron trucked him like a RB and kirk wrapped him up to brace himself from falling and they got tripped up....kirk got more hurt on that play than lebron

ppl acting like kirk sprinted the whole floor and bobby boucher'd him lol

That's because LeBron is probably the NBA's best actor. LeBron doesn't care about being tough and what he looks like. All he cares about is finding the easiest way to win the game. Two points and the ball back is more likely to win you the game than just two free throws, or none at all. You can call it cheap, sinister or whatever you want, but LeBron doesn't care.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
If I were wealthy, I would pay all the fines just so they can go out and foul him just has hard in the playoffs. The one thing I have to admit though that I was really impressed with LeBron going at Boozer like he did...normally LeBron tries to pick on the little guys like John Lucas. I give him a round of applause :clap:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
That's because LeBron is probably the NBA's best actor. LeBron doesn't care about being tough and what he looks like. All he cares about is finding the easiest way to win the game. Two points and the ball back is more likely to win you the game than just two free throws, or none at all. You can call it cheap, sinister or whatever you want, but LeBron doesn't care.

Nor should he.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Oh he should care, he's the best player in the league and he flops and cries like a little bitch. He needs to realize that people look up to him to set an example.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Oh he should care, he's the best player in the league and he flops and cries like a little bitch. He needs to realize that people look up to him to set an example.

He is the best player in the league and he flops and cries because the league lets him do it. He didn't invent flopping. Fans, most of whom don't really want to grow up, want to blame Lebron for everything. In the meantime, just over the past 3 seasons the Bulls have had some notorious floppers on the team and not many have had a problem with it.

By the way...I think Bulls fans should focus in on the whining and bitching being done by the franchise player for the Bulls and not worry so much about Lebron...just sayin'

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
He is the best player in the league and he flops and cries because the league lets him do it. He didn't invent flopping. Fans, most of whom don't really want to grow up, want to blame Lebron for everything. In the meantime, just over the past 3 seasons the Bulls have had some notorious floppers on the team and not many have had a problem with it.

By the way...I think Bulls fans should focus in on the whining and bitching being done by the franchise player for the Bulls and not worry so much about Lebron...just sayin'

:clap:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Who are these notorious floppers on the Bulls?

The whole team.

Only notorious one I really remember was Nocioni.

Sent from the interwebz using ancient technology

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I am glad we agree...on something...must be the change of the weather.

I agree with you on a lot of things, and a lot of things I don't.
Nothing to do with the weather.
Its a fact that Lebron James is the best player on the planet right now.
Some people just don't want to admit it based on hatred.........:shrug:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I agree with you on a lot of things, and a lot of things I don't.
Nothing to do with the weather.
Its a fact that Lebron James is the best player on the planet right now.
Some people just don't want to admit it based on hatred.........:shrug:

Exactly...imagine the talk if Lebron was doing to Miami what Rose is doing now with his injury...imagine what would be said.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Exactly...imagine the talk if Lebron was doing to Miami what Rose is doing now with his injury...imagine what would be said.

because derrick rose doesn't have the history of being a douche like lebron....

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

I don't give a damn if he is a douche. He is about to win his 4th MVP. The point is the hatred for him opens him up to criticism...not whether he is a douche or not. Most professional athletes are not outstanding people to deal with...who cares?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

Unless you consider the cheating scandel in college he was involved with makes him a douche.
Or that he knows he could help the Bulls right now and chooses not to because he thinks he's too good for the current roster. That's douche like behavior.

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

If Rose was Lebron James right now, he would be cruicfied on a cross in the middle of time square.
Or some crazy wacked out fan of another team like BearPride or Bear06 would plot some sort of terrorist act against him or sniper him from behind a tree outside there practice facility.

Freakyslow15

Liked Posts:
Jordan got all the calls. Magic got all the calls. Bird got all the calls. It's a superstar-driven league; that's how they make their money.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I heard Michael jordan was polite to be around.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Unless you consider the cheating scandel in college he was involved with makes him a douche.
Or that he knows he could help the Bulls right now and chooses not to because he thinks he's to good for the current roster. That's douche like behavior.

It's not his fault the NBA forces you to wait a year after your class has graduated. It was either that, do nothing and just play pick up, or try to catch on overseas. I can't really fault him for what he did, or should I say didn't do. As for that, none of us know what he is thinking. Maybe he's seen how dynamic the heat have been this year and decided that it just isn't worth the risk of re-injuring himself. If he were to have come back and re-injure himself this year, he could potentially stand to not only lose millions, but hundreds of millions.