LeBron cries, the league listens

Freakyslow15

Liked Posts:
It's not his fault the NBA forces you to wait a year after your class has graduated. It was either that, do nothing and just play pick up, or try to catch on overseas. I can't really fault him for what he did, or should I say didn't do. As for that, none of us know what he is thinking. Maybe he's seen how dynamic the heat have been this year and decided that it just isn't worth the risk of re-injuring himself. If he were to have come back and re-injure himself this year, he could potentially stand to not only lose millions, but hundreds of millions.

You can't really fault him for cheating? Huh.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
It's not his fault the NBA forces you to wait a year after your class has graduated. It was either that, do nothing and just play pick up, or try to catch on overseas. I can't really fault him for what he did, or should I say didn't do. As for that, none of us know what he is thinking. Maybe he's seen how dynamic the heat have been this year and decided that it just isn't worth the risk of re-injuring himself. If he were to have come back and re-injure himself this year, he could potentially stand to not only lose millions, but hundreds of millions.

You are seriously reaching here, and that is my point. People attack one guy mercilessly for just about any reason while going out of their way to make excuses for the other. Rose doesn't walk on water man...plain and simple.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hou loves coming up with justifications for lebron, but somehow no one on the Bulls gets those same justifications. From a "Bulls" fan. Go figure.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Hou loves coming up with justifications for lebron, but somehow no one on the Bulls gets those same justifications. From a "Bulls" fan. Go figure.

And you have an immature enough mindset that you think hating Lebron and loving everything one of the Bulls players does makes you such a great fan...so much that you can give empty lectures on how fans are supposed to act....

oh...and you worked at the Chicago Stadium...that too. that makes you the ultimate fan...we should all follow YOUR example...GTFOH!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Lebron James has done a lot for poor communitys in Ohio ad a lot of good things for children.
People that know him in real life only speak of how he's the nicest guy in the world with a good heart.
I think its time that everyone gets off Lebron James back with the personal attacks.
The only thing that lebron james ever did wrong was the hour hour "announcement" interview. And really, he didn't really do anything wrong with that either......He went to play where he wanted, plain and simple.
If Derrick Rose ever left the Bulls, would you guys hate him?

Pay attention to the bullshit going on with our Bulls team.
I don't give a fuck what's going on with other teams.
My concern is what the fuck is going on with Derrick Rose.
Nobody is saying that its Derricks fault for getting hurt.....shit happens....

I just wish he would go to work or announce that he's not gonna be back this season....And I wish fans and media would realize that Derrick Rose is not Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
No I don't fault some of these kids for cheating. What the fuck is he supposed to do? David Stern is a jackass that doesn't let them turn pro out of high school. If he were to go to Europe, that could have cost him a lot in the long run. Look what happened to Jeremy Tyler. One of the best recruits in the nation and was so dominant in high school he went pro in europe just for a challenge. What happened? He failed miserably and is barely hanging on to an NBA team and a lot of people on here may not even know who he is. I can't fault someone for David Stern's stupidity.

Now back to LeBron. Let me start off by saying I used to be one of LeBron's biggest supporters. I had his jersey, I had posters, I even traveled to Cleveland to see him play. I went to Pacer games when the Cavs came in town just to see him play. I rooted for him and the Cavs like crazy against the Spurs in the finals. I used to love the guy and had no dislike towards him. Then came him completely screwing his team over in the playoffs. You can't even argue against that. I would be surprised if he was even giving it 50%, he clearly was dogging it and did it 2 years in a row. He completely quit and showed ZERO heart, something you don't and won't see out of Derrick. Then comes the half hour tv special which I don't even think I need to go into because that whole thing is self explanatory. No one walks on water but at least with Derrick I know I'm going to get his best every single time he's out there.

Freakyslow15

Liked Posts:
The only thing that lebron james ever did wrong was the hour hour "announcement" interview. And really, he didn't really do anything wrong with that either......

He donated the money he made from that appearance to Cleveland (or was it Akron?) Boys' and Girls' Club, so there's that. However, the special was kinda like a dick punch to the City of Cleveland. The only way it could've been good PR for him was if he was announcing he was staying in CLE.

The Cavs did next to nothing to surround him with competent players though. I don't blame him for leaving.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
He donated the money he made from that appearance to Cleveland (or was it Akron?) Boys' and Girls' Club, so there's that. However, the special was kinda like a dick punch to the City of Cleveland. The only way it could've been good PR for him was if he was announcing he was staying in CLE.

The Cavs did next to nothing to surround him with competent players though. I don't blame him for leaving.

Yep, his peoples just gave him bad advice and Lebron UNINTENTIONALLY offended Cleveland fans....I'm absolutely certain that Lebron didn't mean to hurt anyone.....What motive would make Lebron want to piss off people?........the answer is, NOTHING.....it was all just a big misunderstanding and the T.V special was put WAY out of context and it instantly villianized Lebron.......before that incident, everyone loved Lebron........And from that point forward Lebron became the bad guy.......The media didn't lay off of him until he won his ring......And then the media started swinging on his balls again...........The whole thing is just plain silly........

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Exactly...imagine the talk if Lebron was doing to Miami what Rose is doing now with his injury...imagine what would be said.

What would be said? Let me tell you.

1. Some people would bash LeBron, calling him baby and a quitter.

2. I would criticize LeBron just as I criticize Rose.

3. You would take the exact opposite stance with LeBron that you are taking with Rose and go on your usual "leave LeBron alone, it's OK when he does it" tour.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
What would be said? Let me tell you.

1. Some people would bash LeBron, calling him baby and a quitter.

2. I would criticize LeBron just as I criticize Rose.

3. You would take the exact opposite stance with LeBron that you are taking with Rose and go on your usual "leave LeBron alone, it's OK when he does it" tour.

Sorry, I don't pay much attention to your responses...on anything.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
If Rose was Lebron James right now, he would be cruicfied on a cross in the middle of time square.
Or some crazy wacked out fan of another team like BearPride or Bear06 would plot some sort of terrorist act against him or sniper him from behind a tree outside there practice facility.
Be careful what you ask for Pip, you don't want my ass looking for you!

You Lebroad pole smokers make me laugh. Do me a favor .... take his dick out of your mouth for a minute..............

You with me? You fuckin guys just don't get, do you? The Bulls scrubs just exposed the Heat for the Bitches that they are, and Lebroad is the Queen! Lebroad showed everyone why he doesn't have the great character like the other greats! Lebroad got frustrated, and it was beautiful to watch.

I expect to see the Lebroad rules in place soon and I can't wait to see how he reacts.... until then, enjoy the taste of cock gentlemen.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
remember how physical the heat/pacers series got?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You don't pay much attention to my responses...by paying full attention to my only response?

Or maybe you are just fisching for thanks from your lapdog.

No, not fishing for anything....just find most of your statements void of common sense...and full of punchlines. From time to time I do find your opinions enlightening...but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

And since when did SP94 AND 97Bulls' lapdog have time to notice other lapdogs? Taking shots at him ALL the time is a bit unbecoming don't you think? You don't seem to be an idiot....just make your point, no reason to drag him into it because he agrees with me or likes a comment I make.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
No, not fishing for anything....just find most of your statements void of common sense...and full of punchlines. From time to time I do find your opinions enlightening...but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

And since when did SP94 AND 97Bulls' lapdog have time to notice other lapdogs? Taking shots at him ALL the time is a bit unbecoming don't you think? You don't seem to be an idiot....just make your point, no reason to drag him into it because he agrees with me or likes a comment I make.

It seems you have about as much understanding of the word "attention" as you do "ignore". Being two of your favorite words, you might want to look them up and I don't know...maybe learn the meaning of them.

Oh, and I accept you apology.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
It seems you have about as much understanding of the word "attention" as you do "ignore". Being two of your favorite words, you might want to look them up and I don't know...maybe learn the meaning of them.

Oh, and I accept you apology.

Ok, let me help you...there are times...many times that you post, I don't respond, I disregard it. Doesn't mean I never read the statement. It does mean I "ignore" it...which is SYNONYMOUS with the word "disregard" (notice how I used it in a preceding sentence).

Let that sink in...when it does, we can move on to the word "attention". I will give it about a week.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Be careful what you ask for Pip, you don't want my ass looking for you!

You Lebroad pole smokers make me laugh. Do me a favor .... take his dick out of your mouth for a minute..............

You with me? You fuckin guys just don't get, do you? The Bulls scrubs just exposed the Heat for the Bitches that they are, and Lebroad is the Queen! Lebroad showed everyone why he doesn't have the great character like the other greats! Lebroad got frustrated, and it was beautiful to watch.

I expect to see the Lebroad rules in place soon and I can't wait to see how he reacts.... until then, enjoy the taste of cock gentlemen.

You are one of the dumbest people I have ever run across on the Internet...ever. My God...you turn every post into a damn wrestling promo. Sad.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Ok, let me help you...there are times...many times that you post, I don't respond, I disregard it. Doesn't mean I never read the statement. It does mean I "ignore" it...which is SYNONYMOUS with the word "disregard" (notice how I used it in a preceding sentence).

Let that sink in...when it does, we can move on to the word "attention". I will give it about a week.

How about I give you the time it takes you to read this for the truth of why you are so upset sink in.

Let's begin.

1 - You are mad because I didn't "disregard" your sheer hipocrisy on your stance against Rose(which I agree with by the way) and the stance you would take if it was LeBron.

That's it. Pretty simple huh?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
How about I give you the time it takes you to read this for the truth of why you are so upset sink in.

Let's begin.

1 - You are mad because I didn't "disregard" your sheer hipocrisy on your stance against Rose(which I agree with by the way) and the stance you would take if it was LeBron.

That's it. Pretty simple huh?

To the contrary...I am not upset at all! This is nothing but banter. And it would be hard to call it sheer hypocrisy since it hasn't happened to Lebron. Your argument is based totally on a fabricated supposition. Makes it kind of silly. Nothing to be upset about.