LeBron cries, the league listens

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
So instead of fining LeBron for bitching, they decided to upgrade Taj Gibson's foul on LeBron to a flagrant foul.

[video=youtube;q94xtYMoooA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q94xtYMoooA[/video]

That's just ridiculous. The stuff this guy gets away with is criminal. My respect for him is completely gone now. If that is flagrant, then I can't imagine what they would have done if someone pulled a Dwyane Wade on LeBron and throw an elbow at them as they are in the air, like what happened to Darren Collison. If that happened to LeBron the player would probably be suspended the whole regular season.

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
They upgraded the wrong one. Kirk's should have been called, not Taj

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
They upgraded the wrong one. Kirk's should have been called, not Taj

That was more of LeBron James running Kirk Hinrich over. Hinrich didn't pull James down, he was bracing himself because he was falling.

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
That was more of LeBron James running Kirk Hinrich over. Hinrich didn't pull James down, he was bracing himself because he was falling.

Perhaps, but that one was closer to being a flagrant than Taj. The Kirk one LBJ at least had a gripe..... the Taj just makes him look silly.

I respect that LBJ is the greatest player in the game since Jordan, but his bitching the other night took some of the shine off that turd.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kirk on Lebron wasn't even that bad. He was bracing his fall and Kirk obvious took the way harder hit.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Heat lost and he had to whine. That's all that it's about.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So instead of fining LeBron for bitching, they decided to upgrade Taj Gibson's foul on LeBron to a flagrant foul.

That's just ridiculous. The stuff this guy gets away with is criminal. My respect for him is completely gone now. If that is flagrant, then I can't imagine what they would have done if someone pulled a Dwyane Wade on LeBron and throw an elbow at them as they are in the air, like what happened to Darren Collison. If that happened to LeBron the player would probably be suspended the whole regular season.

That isn't the foul that was upgraded. Neither of the fouls LeBron bitched about were upgraded. The one that was upgraded on Taj was in the 1st quarter

[video=youtube;rrETFgvFwY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrETFgvFwY4[/video]

thats what they upgraded.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
That isn't the foul that was upgraded. Neither of the fouls LeBron bitched about were upgraded. The one that was upgraded on Taj was in the 1st quarter

[video=youtube;rrETFgvFwY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrETFgvFwY4[/video]

thats what they upgraded.

Thx 4 pointing that out, I completely forgott about that play.

To be honest that is one you can give. Don´t have to, but can.

Ok then I´ll come down a little.

I said a little!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
they must have accidentally put the wrong video up on the website I saw it on then because they showed it was the foul I put up. That one right there shouldn't be flagrant either though...people get slapped across the face all the time and it's not like Taj intentionally did that

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Kirk hugged LeBron in his time of emotional need, and this is how he repays us! :fist:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How did the Bulls become the villains in this? hahaha.

We were the heroes that saved the league. We didn't take there crap.

Lebron is the one who took a cheap shot. The league should have upgraded that to flagrant 2 with a 1 game suspension, because his wasn't a basketball play at all. bs

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

Lebron is the one who took a cheap shot. The league should have upgraded that to flagrant 2 with a 1 game suspension, because his wasn't a basketball play at all. bs

Lebron is too fast, too physically strong, and too talented for the league.
It is unfair to the rest of the players in the NBA.
Lebrin should not be aloud in the league because he creates an unfair mismatch to everyone he's up against.
Lebron should be banned from the NBA for being too good. He's a cheater.
Kirk Hinrich and Taj didn't do anything wrong. When someone that's too big and great like Lebron is running to the basket, there's nothing else you can do but tackle him.
Lebron is a freak of nature and spoils the NBA by making everyone look like amatuers.
There is no fair way for anyone in the league to defend him or play against him in any fashion.
And for that, Lebron should be banned from playing basketball in the United States.
He can go to Europe and ruin there league.
:troll:

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so Gibson is supposed to let him have the easy 3 point play? Thats bullshit. Nobody gives anything away in the nba. Kirks foul was more questionable.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kirks foul was more questionable.

Not really. LeBron essentially plows Hinrich over after Hinrich initiated contact. Plenty of players do the wrap around to stop a layup, LeBron drove his shoulder into Hinrich upon the wrapup and caused the collision.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't give a fuck about lebron. The best part of that game was lebron trying to run Boozer over, and boozer taking a half step back and going all crazy eyes on him. "try it one more time, mother fucker, and I'mma lose this teddy bear demeanor..."

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

We are who the media wants us to be...

Idk if we "saved" the league by stopping their winning streak, but I'm pretty sure the other 27 games they played the other teams didn't just keel over and die to let them win. That said, it's pretty ridiculous how the whole physicality of the game was being blown up so much. I've taken harder hits in pickup games than the one Lebron got on Taj and never complained...not to compare myself to Lebron or anything, but the whining is a little ridiculous.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
That's how everyone used to play Shaq, so now it's illegal?.

If so, sounds like Stern and Roger Goodell are sharing new rule books.