LeBron cries, the league listens

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
dont make fun of 3 PPG scorers...remember asik? :shifty:

At least Asik gave us 10 plus rebounds a game, blocked shots and other strong characteristics to go with his 3 points a game.

Now tell me what else Kyle provided to go with his 3 points a game.

Right, datz wut I thought.

:)

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
kyle is actually having a great season

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
LoL, don't be mad at me because your dumbass thought I was a moderator and you fell for it while thinking you were banned.
Awww, did I make you cry?
Ha Ha..........GOTCHA. :smug:
LMAO
:rolling:
I deserve an award for my masterful trolling I did on you.
I love to prey on the gullible.........that's where you come in. :troll:
The only question was who was really fooled? And who really cared? And as far as thinking I was banned ... I was really worried about it when I was "making another post". All in all, I thought I'd leave the genius stuff to you guys ........ :rolling:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
kyle is actually having a great season
The problem is that he just never played that great for the Bulls. He made a ton of lousy passes and turned the ball over a lot. He never really went on a tear with 3's either, imo, and if he did, it was never at a big time.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The problem is that he just never played that great for the Bulls. He made a ton of lousy passes and turned the ball over a lot. He never really went on a tear with 3's either, imo, and if he did, it was never at a big time.

Amazingly, I agree with you on somthing.
:obama:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The only question was who was really fooled? And who really cared? And as far as thinking I was banned ... I was really worried about it when I was "making another post". All in all, I thought I'd leave the genius stuff to you guys ........ :rolling:

LoL, come on man..................you know you fell for it............remember how you had a public meltdown and said ,"fuck you guys and C.C.S" "I don't want to be here anymore anyway" "fine, I'm never coming back" in a pissy fit crying rage, right after I publicly banned you..............right after that moment, you dissapeared for a couple weeks.........LoL, I was even suprised myself how much you fell for it.......I mean damn bro, banning you was the highlight of my baiting and trolling career.........it was a magical moment and too easy..........all I said to you was, "I'm a mod and you are banned" and pooooof, you disapeared faster than a david copperfield trick....

YES MAN, YOU WERE FOOLED..............

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
BEER%20GUT%20BODY%20WEAR%20-%20A%20LEGEND.jpg.jpg
---