Iggy Opting out after the season.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I hope O.J. keeps sucking, perfect time to buy low on him.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
lol, if we got a guy like Iguodala at the 2, that would be killer. Trade Boozer for Sanders.. :troll:

Rose
Iguodala
Deng
Sanders
Noah

All you guys that only like offense would be crying Ben Gordon for a full year, but I'd be pretty thrilled. LOL

:obama2:

:derbulls:

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol, if we got a guy like Iguodala at the 2, that would be killer. Trade Boozer for Sanders.. :troll:

Rose
Iguodala
Deng
Sanders
Noah

All you guys that only like offense would be crying Ben Gordon for a full year, but I'd be pretty thrilled. LOL

:obama2:

:derbulls:

With Butler, Hinrich & Gibson coming off the bench this team would just allow 60 points at max! :D

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
forget mayo he disappears in big moments...we dont need that

look at his playoff numbers, awful

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:

Actually, if you look at clutch statistics(I would put up the chart but I don't remember how I got to it) O.J. Mayo is top 10 in terms of clutch scoring. Plus he's a good 3 point shooter. He is also not a liability defensively. Better than anyone else we can get at the 2.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

He's an underachiever which is exactly why we should be able to buy relatively low on him. The players that are great, we can't afford, so we need to take a chance on somebody. He has all the skillsets that our team requires. Athletic, young, can handle the ball and score.

and he's been pretty efficient this year with a 57% TS%

I know he's not a difference maker like a superstar would be but he's not going to get paid like a super star either

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
So whats your point, I can be the leading scorer for the Knicks if I take 100 shots. I'd score 20 points a game on 100 shots per game and you'd love me?

lol

You're 36 years old and you don't seem to understand basketball. You're like one of those kids who only looks at basic stats to judge whether or not a player is good. Oh wow, he scores lots of PPG, he must be good.

:bowrofl:

Didn't you pay any attention to the J.R. Smith video I posted? "I'm a volume shooter", "To score you need to shoot, to score more you need to shoot more".

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's an underachiever which is exactly why we should be able to buy relatively low on him. The players that are great, we can't afford, so we need to take a chance on somebody. He has all the skillsets that our team requires. Athletic, young, can handle the ball and score.

and he's been pretty efficient this year with a 57% TS%

I know he's not a difference maker like a superstar would be but he's not going to get paid like a super star either

Somebody is going to be stupid enough to pay him $10-12 million a season and I'll be damned if it's the Bulls. Mayo would be a nice scoring option in the vein of Jamal Crawford or JR Smith, but he isn't consistent enough to warrant playing 35 minutes a night. Other than scoring, he offers little else. On top of that, he's undersized for a two-guard and has been terrible in the postseason.

The Bulls need to gain a little more payroll flexibility and adding a guy like Mayo wouldn't really help them accomplish that.

Happy Human 1001

Liked Posts:
Iguadala is good, but he really isn't what the Bulls need. Bulls need to add a scoring threat.

Freakyslow15

Liked Posts:
I don't know who the Bulls could have gotten over the years... Boozer's contract eats up cap space and makes him un-tradable. Ben Gordon wanted more money than he was worth so they had to let him go. Detroit and Charlotte haven't been any good with him as their 2-guard (hint: he sucks at defense). The Bulls couldn't afford James Harden. I don't think they could have traded for Kelvin Martin. JR Smith is a head-case (and he actually WAS a Bull for like 2 seconds). OJ Mayo is kinda like JR Smith lite. And we haven't had a high enough draft pick to get an impact 2 guard in the recent drafts (and there really haven't been many anyways).

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk