Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys gotta be fucking kidding me?!

Trading Rose, HELLO!!! :obama:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Who do you think we could get for Rose in a trade?
Is there anyone worth trading him for?
Or what team would be interested in a guy like Rose that doesn't suit up to play because he simply just doesn't feel like it?
We certainly couldn't get a Lebron-Melo type guy in return for him.
Other teams would certainly consider the risk factor in aquiring Rose in a trade.

Just babbling.........sorry. :shrug:

Rose is too good and too young to be traded for equal value. However, you might just have to consider getting a player that is better equipped physically and mentally to take a team all the way. Only one little guy did it...Isiah Thomas. Mentally, Rose doesn't seem to be close to Isiah.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They may have injury prone players, but their medical staff and training staff aren't helping to keep them on the floor.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with you, though not sure why you seem to constantly rip Rose. How can anyone blame Bulls medical staff for Boozer tripping over a bag? That's the equivalent of me blaming the doctors for me walking outside and tripping over my feet
So you're saying that all of this is coincidence and the Bulls staff is just fine, right?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
So you're saying that all of this is coincidence and the Bulls staff is just fine, right?

I don't think Derrick and Reggie trust the Bulls medical staff anyways. But then again, Adidas might have a lot to do with it.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But I'm not even really talking about Derrick. The Bulls seems to always have 4-5 guys out or just getting back only to sit out three games later. They are the Walking Dead sometimes.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
But I'm not even really talking about Derrick. The Bulls seems to always have 4-5 guys out or just getting back only to sit out three games later. They are the Walking Dead sometimes.

I'm on your side here. Don't worry. I have thought the medical staff was garbage long before the lockout season.

If not the medical staff, then the strength and conditioning staff is without any doubt, among the worst in the NBA.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Rose is too good and too young to be traded for equal value. However, you might just have to consider getting a player that is better equipped physically and mentally to take a team all the way. Only one little guy did it...Isiah Thomas. Mentally, Rose doesn't seem to be close to Isiah.

I was actually going to mention that.
Not many teams in NBA history have won a championship with the pointguard(little guy) being the leading scorer or best player on the team other than Isiah Thomas.........Magic Johnson was an acception and was no little guy and wasn't just a pointguard.
I'm not basking Rose, but I don't see the Bulls winning Rings with Derrick Rose being the leading scorer or best player on the team....He at least needs an equal on the team with him (more than a Pippen#2 player)...an equal.........athe way Rose played in his MVP season is the best he will ever be....I think he reached his peak already..........

WE NEED MORE..................

Maybe there's a chance of signing Lebron James when he's a free agent but I highly doubt that will happen....:shrug:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:

No they have their ups and downs. Taj got re-injured which, in large part, can be put on the medical staff. They aren't the best medical staff but there is(cough trailblazers) a lot worse. Not all injuries can be put on them, Boozer being one of them.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm on your side here. Don't worry. I have thought the medical staff was garbage long before the lockout season.

If not the medical staff, then the strength and conditioning staff is without any doubt, among the worst in the NBA.
I agree with that. We need to get a whole new staff.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No they have their ups and downs. Taj got re-injured which, in large part, can be put on the medical staff. They aren't the best medical staff but there is(cough trailblazers) a lot worse. Not all injuries can be put on them, Boozer being one of them.

I feel you. This is just frustration speaking.

ChitwnRyan60452

@Chitown_Ryan
Liked Posts:
Reggie Rose think the Bulls haven't done enough to upgrade their training staff.