Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
00760721_.jpg

Brittney Griner will help you get ahead.

OHHHH... he meant Brittney Griner ___________________

GaelicSoxFan

Time Lord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never gonna happen.

If that makes me sexist, fine. The only men who say that is sexist are dads whose girls are at the end of the bench on their high school teams.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Well played. He will earn some more millions by only having her play one off season game. A game she will give everything she has to prove something. And if she is good enough he will make some MORE millions. Great play by Kuban.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
THere is no way should can "Hold her own" as she claims. She would get pushed around big time. ex. Lebron Jmaes is the same height as her but weighs 50-60 more. She may be quick and fast for a women, but not for a male NBA player. The game is way quicker then what she is use to. What position does she play? She is a center. A 6-8 guy cannot play center. She has the height for forward, but again would never get position because she is slower and would be pushed out of her spot. I'm all for women breaking down barriers, but there is no chance for success here. Maybe have her join the NBA summer league and see how she stacks up. IMO

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honest assessment? Slow feet, not enough strength to bang inside, would need to develop a solid 3 point shot.

Edit: Having said that, she would start on my league team. Anyone have her phone number?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Publicity stunt. But Cuban would make some bank on this, so that's not a bad idea.

In terms of how she would do? End of the bench player at best. She's got more skill than some big men in this league, but obviously lacks the physical stature needed. I think she could hold her own against the Kwame Brown's of the world. :smug: