Magic at Bulls IGT tonight

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Let's review, Bulls lead 87-80 with 3 and a half minutes left. Bulls call TO, Nate shoots a fadeaway off the inbounds with 23 sec left on shot clock.

Magic score, Hinrich leads an empty trip, Magic score again, Nate turns it over and Magic get another easy bucket.

Unbelievable :obama:

Let's review, Udrih torches Hinrich with 27 points in 3 quarters...wait, 25 points...I forgot he hit 2 free throws after Kirk came out of the game.

Bulls down 7 in 3rd quarter, Hinrich goes to the bench.

Hinrich sits the first 9 minutes of 4th, 7 point deficit becomes 7 point lead. Butler guards Udrih = 0 points.

3 minutes left, Hinrich comes back in to provide grit, Bulls go scoreless the rest of the game, 7 point lead becomes 1 point lead.

Sure, Nate had his mishaps, but without him the Bulls lose by at least 15 points and get embarrassed at home again by another bottom feeding team.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Since I'm going to the game, and knowing the Bulls pattern of losing to bad teams after beating good teams, I almost wish the Bulls would've lost last night. But I'm going to be optimistic and pick the Bulls to win.
Winner: Bulls

Loser: This terribly made game thread

cr_mashup_routines_I_did_it_v6.jpg

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah because we're overrelying on him due to our lack of depth. If we had D.Rose back and had Nate come off the bench for 15/20 mins a game it wouldn't matter because we wouldn't be relying on him to be a PG, something he's not.

But imagine this, a minimum contract signing is the only guy who actually demands the ball at the end of games and isn't afraid to shoot. Makes our 100 million dollar players look like pussies.

He's shooting 40% from 3 this year, our best scorer and ballhandler.

Nate is a great weapon to have

Let's not let facts get in the way of some good ole Nate bashing.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fisch just stop talking. Nate kepts the Bulls in the game and did win the game for them. If Nate didn't do that, the Bulls would have never been in the game to even try and win the game. He did make mistakes at the end of the game, but at the end of the day, Nate gave the Bulls a W.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guys, Troll is just fisching .................... uhm, well ............................ you know what I mean! :D