Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Nights like this from the Bulls are just a straight buzz kill..

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah, Nate had a bad game. This is the correct time to criticize him. 18 pts on average shooting, but a lot of failed possessions, and too many heat checks. Good job fisch. It was bound to happen.

Rad and Belly really were the guys who cost us the game though. Constantly blowing coverage and a terrible job at reading the frontline for second chance shots.
It happens a lot more than you guys want to see. Bulls were bailed out by Deng and others being healthy to make up for his mistakes.

That said, there's a reason Nate bounces around from team to team and has the same criticism his way night in and night out. It's literally every night I hear the same criticism and I see Nate make the same mistakes night in and night out, that a veteran player shouldn't make.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
It happens a lot more than you guys want to see. Bulls were bailed out by Deng and others being healthy to make up for his mistakes.

That said, there's a reason Nate bounces around from team to team and has the same criticism his way night in and night out. It's literally every night I hear the same criticism and I see Nate make the same mistakes night in and night out, that a veteran player shouldn't make.

Yeah, but his role on this team has been different than what he was signed for. It's hard to complain about the best option at many points of this season when that guy is playing out of position and getting paid the minimum.

Now if he was getting Beasley money, or a distraction to his teammates when he drops minutes, then he is a valid player to complain about. Otherwise complaining about Nate is just a lack of priorities when it comes to criticism. We have bigger problems, 'Bigger fisch to fry'.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
WELP, NOW THE BULLS HAVE REACHED A NEW LOW GETTING DISMANTLED BY THE LOWLY PATHETIC PISTONS.
IN A WAY, I KIND OF FEEL BAD THAT BEN GORDON WASN'T STILL ON THE PISTONS SO HE COULD OF GOT HIS TASTE OF BULLS BLOOD TOO.
YEP, SICK I KNOW.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
WELP, NOW THE BULLS HAVE REACHED A NEW LOW GETTING DISMANTLED BY THE LOWLY PATHETIC PISTONS.
IN A WAY, I KIND OF FEEL BAD THAT BEN GORDON WASN'T STILL ON THE PISTONS SO HE COULD OF GOT HIS TASTE OF BULLS BLOOD TOO.
YEP, SICK I KNOW.

You think he would´ve played a second? :troll:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
maiiFiU.png

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:

@Stacey21King

Is the "21" a reference to the number King wore when he was on the Bulls, or the number of years it's been since he was relevant in the NBA?

I only ask because he did also wear #34 so it could be the latter.

And let's not forget, he was the rebel who said we should draft Beasley over Rose.