BEARS GREATEST MOMENT CHAMPIONSHIP (Tillman Vs. Jennings)

Greatest Moment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This matchup features #1 ranked Charles Tillman's performance on Megatron, Vs. #5 ranked Tim Jennings' breakout season.

For those of you who voiced displeasure with the inclusion of full season performances in this tournament, you can make the ultimate difference with votes in this final round.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Five full days to vote on the championship.

pnch40

Liked Posts:
When are the hats being picked? :crazydance::crazydance::crazydance:

This is an extremely tough match up as well. I'm going Tillman bc it took me back to the Jordan years. I watched Jordan DOMINATE teams/players for years - tillman shut embarrassed cj in this game. He deserves the nod

Reactions: X

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I went with Jennings. Gives teh Bears another star on defense.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
images

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-2012-elite-performers/0ap2000000121736/2012-Best-of-Tim-Jennings

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gave to nod to Peanut. Shutting down Megatron was a thing of beauty and deserving of the win all on its own. Add to that his season vrs Jennings season and Peanut was the clear winner in my mind.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I dreaded this matchup.

I - for one - had no problem with full season performances being included just with certain full season performances being left out (Tillman, Marshall, Melton)

But collections of great moments in one season (full season performances) should count as "great Bears moments" just as collections of great moments in one game count as "great Bears moments". To be consistent an opponent of full season performances would also have to be opposed to full game performances and it would be relegated to a greatest "one play only" tournament.

Therefore, my vote goes to Tillman. Jennings' season was awesome but so was Tillman's game this night.

And Jennings' season never got to go up against Tillman's season or Marshall's season ... this becomes almost like a NCAA vote where there are a couple of undefeated non-BCS schools out there that they never got a chance because they are just in a wrong conference lol.

Thanks everyone for a great tournament. I had a LOT of fun! Cheers! :beer:

Cutlerfan0615

Liked Posts:
I am going with Tillman. Jennings played admirably and unexpected and I am thankful for that. But Peanut shutting down Megatron was something we needed in this division. The entire defense can shut down AP at times, Tillman can shut down Megatron. We just need another step to shut down Rodgers.

This feat is incredible as Tillman is going up against the most physically gifted receiver who just so happens to be the best in the league. Peanut was Megatron's Kryptonite on Monday Night.

Tillman baby! ALL THE WAY!!!

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats Peanut! I'm sure this is the highest honor you could have ever dreamed to achieve!

Someone should tweet this link to him.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Congrats Peanut! I'm sure this is the highest honor you could have ever dreamed to achieve!

Someone should tweet this link to him.

LOL ... (no "Thanks" feature so I will LOL at that useful post). :beerbang: