***OFFICIAL 2013 NFL Draft Thread***

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hahaha!

Martellus Bennett ‏@JoeGryffindor 4m
"@AdamSchefter: Fact of day: Mel Kiper Jr. NEVER has taken a bathroom break during any draft. Ever." Who gives a flying f**k. He's lame.

<3 Black Unicorn.

That is funny. I hope the bears allow him to keep being himself.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Taking crap from a coach in college is a lot different than taking crap from a coach in the NFL. Why? In the latter instance they get paid. Maybe this dude is going to be trouble. Or maybe he realizes he wants to be rich for the foreseeable future and so does what he has to do in order to get paid. Either way, just the kind of risk you take in the 7th round.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I know its sports and all but poeple dont deserve to be treated like that. I of course dont know the whole story but more kids should hold their coaches accountable to treating players like human beings

Good thing we didn't hire Bill Cowher to be our new HC...

DROP AND GIVE ME INFINITY!

B5AU10M3REVRBXE4.jpg

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Quote Originally Posted by Gravis View Post
Hahaha!

Martellus Bennett ‏@JoeGryffindor 4m
"@AdamSchefter: Fact of day: Mel Kiper Jr. NEVER has taken a bathroom break during any draft. Ever." Who gives a flying f**k. He's lame.

Black Unicorn.
That is funny. I hope the bears allow him to keep being himself.

Well, it's a little cruel... the reason Kiper never has taken a bathroom break is he's confined to a wheelchair and uses a foley. But then again that really isn't the case.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Taking crap from a coach in college is a lot different than taking crap from a coach in the NFL. Why? In the latter instance they get paid. Maybe this dude is going to be trouble. Or maybe he realizes he wants to be rich for the foreseeable future and so does what he has to do in order to get paid. Either way, just the kind of risk you take in the 7th round.

He's also no longer big man on campus. He'll need to deal with Marshall, Cutler and Bennet 1st. Shouldn't take long to sink or swim.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
It's simple...No Te'o. No passing on Warmack or Cooper if somehow available. No Fluker. Easy.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Replace Warmack and Cooper with Nelson as this year's can't miss guard prospect.