Votes: 2 8.3%
  • White Sox

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
saw this on CTL, they excluded the hawks because of the core but im still going to include the hawks since they do have flaws. try to be honest with your picks.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I don't see the Hawks repeating but I see a slight possibility of the Sox winning it next year if the pitching stays so strong.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I love the Hawks core and could easily see them repeating. I also like the Sox next year if they dont trade any important (Burls, Pauly). The Bulls have a very good team and could win it in a few years. The Cubs seem like they will go into a rebuilding mode so they wont for awhile. And the Bears need a couple WR's before they are in the discussion.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
i'd say either hawks or bulls.

hawks have the core to do some work. i'd say WCF this year and after another year or two a real good shot at the cup.

the bulls are building and between rose and company, i'd think within four or five years they'll contend for a championship.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i want more participation in this thread :)

JustinTCB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I voted Bulls. Strong young core, developing super-duper-star D-Rose, and now a solid inside scoring threat. With a little luck, and if D-Rose becomes the elite Top-5 player he can become, the Bulls can win in another year or two.

I was tempted to vote for the White Sox, but with the Yankees, Rays, and Rangers all stronger than them in the AL this year I think it will be too hard to pull off.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Hawks will repeat, or at least have the best chance out of Chicago teams to win again. The Sox don't seem to built strong enough offensively, the Bears suck, who gives a crap about the Bulls, and as long as the Heat exists, they have no chance. Then the Cubs will be there soon, if we keep seeing young players like this, then reaching their prime. The prime of Castro is the mark I set for the Cubs. 2018-2022, maybe earlier.

But damn, if Castro is this good when he'd 20, think of what his prime is gonna be like.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks will repeat, or at least have the best chance out of Chicago teams to win again. The Sox don't seem to built strong enough offensively, the Bears suck, who gives a crap about the Bulls, and as long as the Heat exists, they have no chance. Then the Cubs will be there soon, if we keep seeing young players like this, then reaching their prime. The prime of Castro is the mark I set for the Cubs. 2018-2022, maybe earlier.

But damn, if Castro is this good when he'd 20, think of what his prime is gonna be like.
1. I <3 the Bears
2. Many people care about the Bulls, you're in the minority that don't
3. The Heat aren't guaranteed a championship, but you seem to think that
5. I say the Hawks. They still have their young core and the Western Conference hasn't improved much.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Hawks or Bulls.

Hawks still have their core, the bulls have a superstar in Rose and finally a low post scorer.....

Thats a tough one, but id have to say the Hawks just because the Bulls play in a very strong Eastern Conference.

The NHL Western Conference hasnt improved much, so the Hawks have it easier than the Bulls.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
anyone but the white sox

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
White Sox might, but the AL is just too tough

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
White Sox might, but the AL is just too tough

playoffs are a different story. pitching,defense, and who is hot. i like my chances in a short series against the yankees than a 7 gamer. of course the yankees are the best team and i still think they will win the ws again, you just cannot write the sox off. it is much different that playoffs in hockey were usually the favorites win.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
playoffs are a different story. pitching,defense, and who is hot. i like my chances in a short series against the yankees than a 7 gamer. of course the yankees are the best team and i still think they will win the ws again, you just cannot write the sox off. it is much different that playoffs in hockey were usually the favorites win.

tell that to the canucks and capitals and on the flip side the bruins and flyers

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
tell that to the canucks and capitals and on the flip side the bruins and flyers

the eastern conference of last year is your comparison? do you know all the tid bits about last years eastern conference?

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
I HOPE Bears, but my gut tells me Da Bulls.