Call of Duty: Ghosts

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
anyone have any reviews? this game has to have taken a hit on sales due to the gta buzz

http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/05/call-of-duty-ghosts-review-round-up-get-all-the-scores-here/

Eurogamer – 7/10
Joystiq – 3.5/5
Videogamer – 7/10
CVG – 7/10
NowGamer – 7.5/10
Destructoid – 5/10
IGN – 8.8/10
DigitalSpy – 4/5
USGamer – 3/5
GameTrailers – 7/10
OPM – 8/10
GiantBomb – 3/5
Gamespot – 8/10
Kotaku – ‘Not Yet’
OXM – 8/10
Eurogamer.de – 8/10
Gamestar Hungary – 8.5/10
Polygon – 6.5/10
Lazygamer.net – 8.3/10
Games.ch – 90/100
Gamefront – 74/100
Push Square – 6/10

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
I've read the campaign is quite short and that there are some technical problems (frame rate slow downs and stuff) on all platforms.

Sent from my Infected Rezound using Tapatalk

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got this and Battlefield 4 as a part of my PS4 bundle. We'll see which one stacks up better and holds more peoples attention in the next gen.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been hearing a lot of complaints about multiplayer. I'm gonna check it out in a couple of days, but might just stick with Black Ops II and Madden if the multiplayer isn't up to par.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been hearing a lot of complaints about multiplayer. I'm gonna check it out in a couple of days, but might just stick with Black Ops II and Madden if the multiplayer isn't up to par.

Same old cod...Campers, campers and more campers

Maps are way too big as well, from what I hear

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got this and Battlefield 4 as a part of my PS4 bundle. We'll see which one stacks up better and holds more peoples attention in the next gen.

BF4 is starting to tap into the COD share

Saluki

Liked Posts:
I actually like the MP in this one than in the past few. Despite it being tough to find kills sometimes on the 1 or 2 huge maps everything seems pretty balanced. Haven't felt like anything has been overpowered or cheap so far, able to find success with a wide varitey of weapons. This might be the 1st COD where i haven't seen a majority of people using the same overpowered guns.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
I'm having an issue with this game and i'm not sure what I need to do to fix this. When I try and play multiplayer, it tells me that the COD Servers are down and check blah blah blah to see the status. Well, I did and it's at DEFCON 4 which is like 4 out of 5 stars so it's good. Signed out and back in nothing. Finally, I signed out of my network and signed back in and it let me play. Now, i'm trying to play and the same thing is happening. Only now, signing out of my network isn't working. I've read some troubleshooting and really couldn't find any reasons as to why this is happening. The only thing I could think of is restore factory setting and try again. Which is what I did. I'm re installing Ghost which is taking forever but hopefully that somehow fixes this problem. Can anybody help?

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kinda like Infected mode....18 players start...1 randomly gets infected...then whoever gets killed, gets infected untill no one lives or time expires

Last edited:

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
This game kinda sucks. Multiplayer blows, maps are huge, graphics seem weird to me and it's hard to see the people blending into the backgrounds. You get killed and have no idea where it came from haha. And the sound effects sound like they are from a cheap movie from the 80's or something. Those are just a few issues I have with it.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This game kinda sucks. Multiplayer blows, maps are huge, graphics seem weird to me and it's hard to see the people blending into the backgrounds. You get killed and have no idea where it came from haha. And the sound effects sound like they are from a cheap movie from the 80's or something. Those are just a few issues I have with it.

I like it. This is the first COD game I've actually tried to play for longer than a week. The last shooer I really played was SOCOM (PS2) which had large maps and was slower paced than COD.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
im glad i passed on this one.

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
im glad i passed on this one.

Lucky you did. It's a train wreck as far as I am concerned. Whoever had creative input for the maps needs to be fired. Colors in the game give an uncomfortable feeling. No longer worried about COD with the slew of next gen shooters coming soon. And Killzone is ridiculously fun, it will hold me over until the other big boys comes along like Destiny and Metal Gear Solid 5.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lucky you did. It's a train wreck as far as I am concerned. Whoever had creative input for the maps needs to be fired. Colors in the game give an uncomfortable feeling. No longer worried about COD with the slew of next gen shooters coming soon. And Killzone is ridiculously fun, it will hold me over until the other big boys comes along like Destiny and Metal Gear Solid 5.

i got bored and DLd it. its ok. nothing fancy.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
story mode is fun. multi player is actually improved as far as camping.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
You get to play as Michael Myers from the Halloween movies...kinda intrigued by that lol

[video=youtube;1F5viAtfCwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1F5viAtfCwo[/video]

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You get to play as Michael Myers from the Halloween movies...kinda intrigued by that lol

[video=youtube;1F5viAtfCwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1F5viAtfCwo[/video]

looks sweet!

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is the worst COD game since MW3. Black Ops and Black Ops 2 are far superior to this piece of junk. You're exactly right about people blending in to the maps and the layouts of the maps are terrible. Thank God I only rented this one. Saved me some $$. This one made me go back and buy Black Ops again.