Call of Duty: Ghosts

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
I have a huge problem with players blending into the map. I have to use the thermal perk to get a better sense of where a player is at but still.

Saluki

Liked Posts:
I have a huge problem with players blending into the map. I have to use the thermal perk to get a better sense of where a player is at but still.

I'm slightly colorblind but this has only been a problem on one or two maps, i crank up the brightness to help, or use the tracker sight.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

yep. thats what ive been noticing.

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i need double xp

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I played all weekend. Its a fun game. The hardest part is what others have said.....damn enemies blend in a lot more than previous games. there needs to be more objective based game selections as well.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Ghosts would have been an amazing Call of Duty game if it weren't for the MASSIVE map sizes and as mentioned, the color scheme. Snipers are king in this game, and I've never liked shooters that encourage players to sit back. The new game modes are sweet, weapons have the best balance I've ever seen in COD, and I really like the new perk system believe it or not. This game had amazing potential, but ultimately, it seems some powerful idiot(s) who had a boner for sniping behind the scenes got the say on making this a very annoying experience for rushdown players. Cranked is fun, but gets really old after a while. I am more of a domination guy, and that game mode is absolutely unplayable in Ghosts.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
New title update today...here are some of changes

IED Avoidance Capability
Changes to Dead Silence & Amplify Functionality
Spawn System Adjustments (in specific playlists)
Two New Game Modes - Gun Game and FFA Hunted
eSports rules applied to the Clan vs. Clan Playlist
Multiple Broadcaster Mode Additions
eSports Performance Enhancements and Improved Functionality
New/Additional PC Security Features
New Anti-cheat Prevention Improvements Including PC
Extinction Updates and Bug Fixes
Various Bug Fixes

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
I'm not a fan of the huge map sizes either. I prefer smaller maps. I also suck at Infinity Ward games as oppose to Treyarchs. I probably have a K/D ratio of under .7 in Ghost and I bet my BO2 is closer to 1.5

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bought the map pack. I like 3 of the 4 maps. Bayview, Fog, Containment, and ignition.Don't like ignition as it is a remake of MW2 map scrapyard.( I hated MW2 in every way)

Also get a new gun "Maverick" It can be used a a assault rifle and as a sniper rifle. Good but not great gun

Haven't tried the new extinction map yet though....

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so I have been getting into the online play recently.

I love to snipe but the best gun imo is the ak 12 with muzzle and silencer. its like a modern galil

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
I like the game. Not perfect but fun to hop on and play a few matches. My favorite guns are the m27iar with silencer and grip (which I have gold), bulldog with range attachment and speed perks, and the Vepr.

Recently I tried the honey badger with grip and semi auto and its pretty great. Almost no recoil and the semi auto gives it a damage boost. It kills in 2 shots most times at short to mid range.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i havent played in a while. hows the new maps

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
releases April 3rd