Playoffs Semifinals IGT: Bulls @ Heat 5/6/13 6pm TNT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ballennonstop

Liked Posts:
Unbelievable I can't effin believe it..Thibs = genius...Noah, Nate & JB = clutch. We beat the heat in game 1 yall ?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I really think we are watching one of the greatest coaches in NBA history. I think he is a bit stubborn, but he knows what he is doing. A great basketball mind.

Doesn't mean I am taking anything away from the roster, they are playing hard...but this team is beating teams that are more talented and healthier.

Wade's knee is a problem too.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
The Bulls have such a great coach, we could probably beat the Heat with random fans chosen from the crowd.
:D
.... and when people talk about LJ checking DRose it makes me laugh, cuz Thibbs got something up his sleeve for that. If DRose did come back, he would only need to penetrate and dish. It would completely take LJ out of the game, imo.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I really think we are watching one of the greatest coaches in NBA history. I think he is a bit stubborn, but he knows what he is doing. A great basketball mind.

Doesn't mean I am taking anything away from the roster, they are playing hard...but this team is beating teams that are more talented and healthier.

Wow.................I agree with you 110% on somthing for once.................Man, I will cherish this moment....
:clap:

BUT......................LOL AT YOUR "wades knee is a problem" comment.
That's the funnniest thing you've ever said......you probably don't even realize it.
:andruw:

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

I have a close friend who's a huge Celts fan, and he used to always talk up Thibbs with the Celts D. When the Bulls got Thibbs, he was pissed and said I had no idea what we were getting. He was right, and I learned my lesson! Now, you're learning your lesson.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Okay...so I missed everything except the final score. What the fuck happened?