Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Okay...so I missed everything except the final score. What the fuck happened?

The Heat missed open shots and the Bulls outgrinded em.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Win or lose, I am so proud of the Bulls this year. Beating the Heat in Miami without Rose, Deng and Hinrich is quite an accomplishment. How good can this team be at full strength?

It's a given that next year's starters will include Rose, Deng, Boozer, and Noah. Who is our fifth starter? Hinrich? Robinson? Belinelli? Butler? Does it matter?

After our bench mob was broken up two years ago, I'm amazed at the Bulls depth.

Last edited:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
When will people acknowledge Rose deserves an assistant coach of the year award?

Sent from Neverwhere using Taptalk

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Win or lose, I am so proud of the Bulls this year. Beating the Heat in Miami without Rose, Deng and Hinrich is quite an accomplishment. How good can this team be at full strength?

It's a given that next year's starters will include Rose, Deng, Boozer, and Noah. Who is our fifth starter? Hinrich? Robinson? Bellini? Butler? Does it matter?

After our bench mob was broken up two years ago, I'm amazed at the Bulls depth.

I'm sure that Jimmy will be starting at the 2 next season. It will be interesting to see what they end up doing with Bellineli and Nate. With the way Nate has played, I don't see how we could even think about not signing him. Only real problem depth wise is a backup big. I hope we can get either Jermaine O'Neal or Dalembert in the offseason.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
When will people acknowledge Rose deserves an assistant coach of the year award?

Sent from Neverwhere using Taptalk

If this is serious, it is refreshing to see that someone noticed. Everyone seems to think Rose is just wasting away on the bench looking good in a suit while eating candy. Reality is he's cheering extremely hard and is out there helping the guys out.

I also thought it was worth mentioning that there was actually a Taj Gibson sighting today. He played a good game today, better than he's played in awhile.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure that Jimmy will be starting at the 2 next season. It will be interesting to see what they end up doing with Bellineli and Nate. With the way Nate has played, I don't see how we could even think about not signing him. Only real problem depth wise is a backup big. I hope we can get either Jermaine O'Neal or Dalembert in the offseason.

I think I would have to go with Jimmy "Buckets" as well. He did a good job guarding Lebron tonight. With Gibson, Robinson, Belinelli and Hinrich coming off the bench, the sky is the limit for this team. I don't know how many of these guys we can keep, but I'm glad I don't have to make those tough decisions.

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Enter Bulls draft pick .... Jeff Withey - C - Kansas

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Enter Bulls draft pick .... Jeff Withey - C - Kansas

Living in Topeka I saw a lot of Whitey ... I mean Withey, this year. I love this guy, but he's not a very good shot unless he's standing right under the basket. He could very well be our replacement for Omer Asik, though.

Last edited:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Never liked Jeff Withey. I've seen a lot of his games and I honestly don't see him lasting in the NBA that long.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never liked Jeff Withey. I've seen a lot of his games and I honestly don't see him lasting in the NBA that long.

When he gets under the basket he draws two or three defenders and is very good at dishing the ball off to the open man. He is good with the alley-oop, a great defender, rebounder and shot blocker, at least at the college level. I don't know how that translates to the NBA, but his skills play right into Thibideau's hands.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
When he gets under the basket he draws two or three defenders and is very good at dishing the ball off to the open man. He is good with the alley-oop, a great defender, rebounder and shot blocker, at least at the college level. I don't know how that translates to the NBA, but his skills play right into Thibideau's hands.
That's my thinking Dorothy, he's the best paint protector in the College game. The NBA will draw him out towards the pick and roll game,but I think Thibbs, and the Bulls help defense would really help him. And yes, he's a legit option in the draft to replace Asik.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hmmmm, how come no one thought of this?
Jimmy scored 21 points, grabbed 14 boards, played all 48, and hit a clutch 3 all while having to check Lebron the whole game. That's quite an accomplishment. As great as Nate was down the stretch, Jimmy's play was just as important the other 46 minutes of the game.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
If this is serious, it is refreshing to see that someone noticed. Everyone seems to think Rose is just wasting away on the bench looking good in a suit while eating candy. Reality is he's cheering extremely hard and is out there helping the guys out.

I also thought it was worth mentioning that there was actually a Taj Gibson sighting today. He played a good game today, better than he's played in awhile.

Lol, I think dude was being fastidious. You just fell for it.