All Things Theo/Ricketts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
th

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Theo did say last year, sorry no link, he hopes the Cubs will be playing meaningful games in late Oct of '15. I'll wait.
So you would figure that by next year they should be fairly competitive. Right?
FT, Rory, leave the "rassling" references out of it. It shows your age.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't mean to stir up shit! But, I feel this video goes with what some Cubs fans will do if Theo ever graced their presence.

[video=youtube;5lvU-DislkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvU-DislkI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
I have changed my avatar to prove my everlasting love for diversity and tolerence of all things different in general.

Since my avatar is "different", I am also proclaiming to be an expert on the subject.

Please join Dabs and I on this great crusade.

Your sensitivity in this matter is required and would be greatly appreciated.

Go Cubs !!!!! Epstein Sucks !!!!
[video=youtube;LajppsE2_LY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LajppsE2_LY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since this thread is hopeless anyway this reminds me of something that happened to me as a teacher. A student was fucking around and I finally had enough so I told the kid if you say one more thing I am going to kick you out of class. The student without missing a beat said, "one more thing." And then was stunned for why he was kicked out of class.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Since this thread is hopeless anyway this reminds me of something that happened to me as a teacher. A student was fucking around and I finally had enough so I told the kid if you say one more thing I am going to kick you out of class. The student without missing a beat said, "one more thing." And then was stunned for why he was kicked out of class.

Gotta love teaching :lol:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

If it would have be me back in the day, you probably would have got a fuck you. lol But, I was a bit of an asshole in my teenage days.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it would have be me back in the day, you probably would have got a fuck you. lol But, I was a bit of an asshole in my teenage days.

I've gotten my fair share of that for polite reminders about rules, but the larger point remains at this time.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What's this? Oh my god someone has posted that Theo sucks and it is still on the board. Surely you must have been banned for such an egregious act because I mean mods are out to ban anyone who says that.

images

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesse Rogers ‏@ESPNChiCubs 1m
Theo says he's never of the belief "you're one player away" in regards to signing a big name down the road...

The Northwest Herald ‏@InsideTheCubs 1m
Theo: Looking ahead I think we will acquire impact players through free agency, but we’re just not going to build through that way.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Theo says Cubs strategy was to "jump" the market in terms of trading pitchers before others became available...still looking to do more

The Northwest Herald ‏@InsideTheCubs 1m
Theo: We feel like we've been productive in adding young talent to the organization this month.

Bruce Miles ‏@BruceMiles2112 2m
Theo says #Cubs wanted to move quickly on Feldman and Garza trades before more pitchers flooded the market.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Theo pretty happy with last couple of months..acquiring so much young talent.draft, trades,international signings,etc."Now have to develop."

Been Cubs problem for 106 yrs

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
There seems to be several threads on the first page that should belong in here.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Theo got schooled by Rizzo GM of WSN. Cubs let DeJesus go to save a few bucks and then Rizzo sends DeJesus to TBR for a prospect. Maybe all you ball sucking Theo lovers realize he not god after all.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If you are waiting for the great wailing and gnashing of teeth on this board, you will be waiting a long time.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Theo got schooled by Rizzo GM of WSN. Cubs let DeJesus go to save a few bucks and then Rizzo sends DeJesus to TBR for a prospect. Maybe all you ball sucking Theo lovers realize he not god after all.

:Oprah:

what the on tapatalk

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

You do realize that the "prospect" and the money will both amount to essentially nothing, right? They didn't trade him for Wil Myers.

Reactions: X
Status
Not open for further replies.