All Things Theo/Ricketts

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Post all your Theo & Ricketts bashing/homerism stuff here. Stop bringing it up in every single thread. Keep it all centralized here. If you post stuff off-topic to the thread pertaining management/ownership, it will be moved here. If you do it repeatedly, you'll be warned to stop. If you don't stop, you'll get a temporary ban. Be Civil. Be Awesome. Go Cubs Go.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
In the interest of fairness, can we also have an All Things #TheoSpankFest thread?

That way those of us who think that losing 100 games in a season is unacceptable won't have our discussion hijacked by a jerkoff fest of how some prospect in A ball going 2 for 4 is far better than the major league team winning games?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In the interest of fairness, can we also have an All Things #TheoSpankFest thread?

That way those of us who think that losing 100 games in a season is unacceptable won't have our discussion hijacked by a jerkoff fest of how some prospect in A ball going 2 for 4 is far better than the major league team winning games?

Long Answer:

I truly feel that the Cubs forum will be better served to have ONE centralized thread where arguments/debates can happen in a civil manner, and all be kept together, as opposed to having every other thread completely hijacked by management/ownership praise/incompetence (currently happening), or to have two threads (one for praise, one for disdain, as you proposed) which I believe would be hijacked by the opposing party routinely, thus not really solving anything at all. I believe that people on both sides of the fence can, and will, act in a civil manner, and not hide behind a screen and throw out ridiculous insults that don't pertain to the subject at hand (including, but not limited to "Theo sucks," "you don't know baseball," "you're a fucktard," "enjoy never winning a championship as a Cubs fan," ...etc.) I expect all parties to debate with respect, and enjoy CCS. If you and your counterpart are at an impasse, you have the option of ending the argument civilly (i.e. "I guess we're just on different pages here...."..."We're not going to agree, let's move on..") or blocking them prior to either party throwing out ridiculous insults. Insults are not only extremely immature, but makes the board look bad as a whole.

Short Answer:

no.

patg006

Liked Posts:
Post all your Theo & Ricketts bashing/homerism stuff here. Stop bringing it up in every single thread. Keep it all centralized here. If you post stuff off-topic to the thread pertaining management/ownership, it will be moved here. If you do it repeatedly, you'll be warned to stop. If you don't stop, you'll get a temporary ban. Be Civil. Be Awesome. Go Cubs Go.

So is somebody going to explain why losing 100 times is acceptable? Its looking like a double dip too...

Can Willrust explain why Eric Chavez wouldnt be a benefit to this team at 3B besides bullshit assimilations to Mark Prior and citing how his 4 million is too expensive?

Can somebody explain from their 'dinner date' at the Epstein Mansion about what the gameplan is this offseason after the cubs likely lose another 100 games?

Where did Martini get that hilarious picture of Derrek Rose?

mountsalami

Liked Posts:

Isn't this cute.

Only pertaining to managment/ownership. GOT IT.

I couldn't help but laugh my ass off when I read this.

Guys. Stop crushing the dreams of the narrow-minded with factual information. I mean look what happened at the bc board.

Nothing but tears flowing there also.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
I'm tired of being called an anti-semite and a bigot.

I want the insults to stop, even if I've given the impression of being one.

Still doesn't make me one.

By the way, looks like my Rogers LA Galaxy jersey is on back-order. I was hoping to get it and wear it publicly while the topic was still fresh on everyone's minds.

That way people would know that I'm caring and sensitve without the spoken or type-written word.

I highly suggest the rest of you order your jersey also, even if you're against what the media has symbolized him for.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Isn't this cute.

I couldn't help but laugh my ass off when I read this.

Guys. Stop crushing the dreams of the narrow-minded with factual information. I mean look what happened at the bc board.

Nothing but tears flowing there also.

It's not that you don't have valid points, its that every thread devolves into the same crap.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Insults are not only extremely immature, but makes the board look bad as a whole. [/spoiler]

Ahhh yes, cause the hordes of brain dead idiots believing everything that they are told is sure making the board and Cub fans as a whole look great.

Whomever coined the phrase Lowest IQ in Sports to describe Cub fans hit the bullseye.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
It's not that you don't have valid points, its that every thread devolves into the same crap.

It goes both ways fisch.

The bitching from me will stop when this management decides to put a team on the field that's a legit player for the NL Central title.

Until then it's the same crap, both ways, until we see a winner. That's what brings everyone together and then none of this shit matters.

Command Central is to blame for this bullshit. Not the posters that criticize them and the ones that are blindfolded.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Isn't this cute.

Yeah, get on board.

I mean it is ok to take a thread about Garza/Cueto and go off topic about the ballpark, price of tickets for out of towners and the Reds fair weather fans.

Or taking a thread about Fujikawa's injury and start discussing Albert Almora's injury.

Or taking a thread about Kane County and start defending Anthony Rizzo and what middle of the order hitters are paid to do.

Those are all ok to do.

But don't you dare take a thread about how bad the Cubs are, which is really what most of the threads are about because this team friggin stinks, and point out what a terrible job management and ownership are doing. That is quite unreasonable and only results in a waterfall of tears from a bunch of whiny ass bitches because someone dared to say a bad word about their precious little Theo.

Instead we are supposed to bleat on like a bunch of sheep about how great losing 100 games in a season is because some jerk off prospect went 1 for 3 at Daytona because that is what we have been told to think.

The only bigger BS job going on right now is the load of crap that idiot in the White House has fooled the brain dead public into believing.

Last edited:

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
I'm tired of being called an anti-semite and a bigot.

I want the insults to stop, even if I've given the impression of being one.

Still doesn't make me one.

[video=youtube;0Dy2fo6E_pI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dy2fo6E_pI[/video]

Couldn't resist Salami. Will you forgive me?

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
Yeah, get on board.

I mean it is ok to take a thread about Garza/Cueto and go off topic about the ballpark, price of tickets for out of towners and the Reds fair weather fans.

Or taking a thread about Fujikawa's injury and start discussing Albert Almora's injury.

Or taking a thread about Kane County and start defending Anthony Rizzo and what middle of the order hitters are paid to do.

Those are all ok to do.

But don't you dare take a thread about how bad the Cubs are, which is really what most of the threads are about because this team friggin stinks, and point out what a terrible job management and ownership are doing. That is quite unreasonable and only results in a waterfall of tears from a bunch of whiny ass bitches because someone dared to say a bad word about their precious little Theo.

Instead we are supposed to bleat on like a bunch of sheep about how great losing 100 games in a season is because some jerk off prospect went 1 for 3 at Daytona because that is what we have been told to think.

The only bigger BS job going on right now is the load of crap that idiot in the White House has fooled the brain dead public into believing.

[video=youtube;Y0cF2piwjYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cF2piwjYQ[/video]

Sorry, just one of my favorite movies.

BTW, where's Niedermeier? :deer:

Status
Not open for further replies.