**MLB Draft Thread**

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seeing as you also thought Michael Bowden clearing waivers was a 'huge break' for the Cubs, I am not putting any weight to your opinion.

The only other pick, outside of Bryant, that has gotten any praise was the 5th round pick Masek who not surprisingly has had arm injuries this year. Seems like most of the pitching the #TheoSpankfest seems to prefer are injured pitchers.

I said from what perspired... do you read you fucking moron?! Thank god I don't post on here anymore, it's pointless. I was a good poster and had all the news right away, but I don't anymore because I don't want to listen to all you you.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
I said from what perspired... do you read you fucking moron?! Thank god I don't post on here anymore, it's pointless. I was a good poster and had all the news right away, but I don't anymore because I don't want to listen to all you you.

perspired
Variant of perspire

transitive verb, intransitive verb perspired, perspiring

to give forth (a characteristic salty moisture) through the pores of the skin; sweat.

GOT IT !!!!

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, where's the news about the Cubs signing a draft pick? That would be good to know...

patg006

Liked Posts:

"From what perspired......."

:enough:

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
dork.jpg

Found this picture of Rich Selavy after he washed the Funyun dust off his hands for the family picture.

I can say with great confidence that he may of had a son named Waldo.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Don't call names. It's what 11 year old children do when they lose an argument.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
dork.jpg

Found this picture of Rich Selavy after he washed the Funyun dust off his hands for the family picture.

I can say with great confidence that he may of had a son named Waldo.

:facepalm:

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Signing deadline is July 12th I believe, and a few Cubs draftees have already signed. We'll keep this stickied until all are signed, and also to see who decides to go back to school/whatever. Preferably all of the top 10 picks sign.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
It appears to have been taken at a K-Mart or Sears photo studio.

So I'm sure the important moment that was captured was to be taken seriously.

Sorry. Every time I scroll down past that picture, I start laughing again, and again.

It is true. Laughter is by far the best medicine.

Thanks!

patg006

Liked Posts:
Updates:

Zach Brown will not sign. Confirmed via twitter that he will go to UKentucky

Josh Greene will not sign. "I would have signed earlier if they would have given me what I was asking for," Greene explained. "If I didn't get a certain amount of money, I knew I was going to go to High Point."

Ramsey Romero telling everybody on twitter that he will be at U of Michigan in the fall.

Jeremy Martinez wants more money to pry him away from going to USC.

Jacob Hanneman has not signed yet, but has informed BYU officials he will not return for his senior year. Deal reported to be finalizing

Tyler Ihrig will sign. Giuseppe Pappacio will sign. Kelvin Freeman signed. Zach Godley signed.

Daniel Poncedeleon put pictures of him on twitter signing his contract, and confirmed by Houston Chronicle that he is a cub and not returning to U of Houston. Zack Herman as well. Josh McCaughley too.

No word on Bryant. Masek has a phone interview slotted with Gordon Wittenmeyer.

All I got for now...

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I highly doubt the Cubs won't ink any of the first 10 rounders they drafted. Question as always is who outside of those 10 rounds the Cubs will get to add, and how long it will take to get all the first 10 rounders in.