3Miami Heat @ San Antonio SpursTues, June 11th8:00ABC
4Miami Heat @ San Antonio SpursThurs, June 13th8:00ABC
*5Miami Heat @ San Antonio SpursSun, June 16th7:00ABC
*6San Antonio Spurs @ Miami HeatTues, June 18th8:00ABC
*7San Antonio Spurs @ Miami HeatThurs June 20th8:00ABC
*If Necessary

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I got Spurs in 6. Tony Parker recovered enough that he is playing at an elite level and the Heat have always struggled guarding good PGs. Duncan is still playing elite and if he and Splitter can put Gasol and Randolph in a box, then they can do the same to Bosh. On top of that I know Pop has been watching these games so he knows how to attack them and how he can slow them down. Finals MVP=Tim Duncan.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
heat in 6.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am honestly torn about who will win this series. I would have unhesitantly picked Miami but Wade has a pretty debilitating knee injury and the Spurs are kind of like the Super Pacers in a lot of ways. Duncan even at his age is a better player than Hibbert. San Antonio (unlike Indiana) has a true point guard. The difference offensively in quality between Indiana and San Antonio is astronomical. It will be an interesting series. Bosh needs to step up and hold his own against the bigs of the Spurs on the glass.

Finals' MVP Prediction:

i

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
got heat in 6

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
damn thats right...mcgrady is the finals...wow...would be crazy if he got a ring too...although it wouldn't mean much...alteast he'll get to experience the finals

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Heat in 1.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Spurs in 5. (Due to the stupid 2-3-2 schedule)

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will totally admit when I'm trolling, and I'm trolling hard here... But I follow sports enough to be as educated on football as a typical CBMB transfer, so I figure my opinion can be shared. Hell, at this time of the year, since ESPN only follows the NFL and NBA, I'm probably pretty damn informed.

That said, the NBA has zero parity. If Westbrook didn't go down, this might be an interesting series. Heat in 6, since the NBA has the wost refs in the league and wants to keep being a headline. The better TEAM is actually the Spurs, but the Heat have Lebron and they can't keep having ESPN discussions about who is better, MJ/Kobe/Lebron, if he doesn't start racking up more championships.

I hope that I'm completely wrong and the Spurs pull a Maverick's. The odds of that happening are just stacked against them considering the refs and Stern do have an effect on the series.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Spurs can knock down the 3 pointer and play inside well enough. Should be interesting because MIA shouldn't be able to double inside the key like they did last night in Game 7 of the IND series (which was great coaching actually).

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Fuck this sure to be a flopfest of a Finals. My 2 least favorite teams in the league square off for the title. Fuck the NBA.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So how many fines this series? Will all the fines go against Manu? Will the Heat get their fair share of fines? These are the real story lines of this series...:parrot:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
flop-a-thon

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Re: NBA Finals IGT: Miami Heat (66-16) vs San Antonio Spurs (58-24)

I thin Heat in seven, but would not be surprised if the Spurs won in six or seven.

Clit Licking

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully the Spurs will win! :pray:

czman

Liked Posts:
The Spurs are not as athletic on the perimeter as the Pacers. I suspect the Spurs will have a harder time keeping Wade and James contained.

Pop is the best coach in the NBA so I give that advantage to the Spurs. Spurs are deeper and bigger. They just don't have the level athleticism on the wings that it should take to contain a healthy Wade and James.

I think this will come down to how seriously Wade is injured. If Wade cannot get to the rim and is turned into a jump shooter it will really hurt the Heats ability to win this series.

Additionally the Spurs are not nearly as good a rebounding team as the Pacers.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
The Spurs are not as athletic on the perimeter as the Pacers. I suspect the Spurs will have a harder time keeping Wade and James contained.

Pop is the best coach in the NBA so I give that advantage to the Spurs. Spurs are deeper and bigger. They just don't have the level athleticism on the wings that it should take to contain a healthy Wade and James.

I think this will come down to how seriously Wade is injured. If Wade cannot get to the rim and is turned into a jump shooter it will really hurt the Heats ability to win this series.

Additionally the Spurs are not nearly as good a rebounding team as the Pacers.

Danny Green and Kawhi are pretty athletic...at this point Danny Green might have more athletic ability than Wade.