NBA Finals IGT Game 7: Miami Heat 3, San Antonio Spurs 3

Who wins?

• Total voters

StrongerThanAll

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lebron James has the highest PPG in elimination games of any player in NBA history. But according to some, he is sooooo not clutch...

Hello, my name is reality. Elimination is when you go home and watch other people finish off the season. hmm

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Wish Iverson could have had LeBron's body, would have been unstoppable and did what LeBron should have been doing 8 years ago and just attack the basket.

But he doesn't, so he isn't as good. That's an ignorant statement by the way. Since when did Lebron NOT attack the basket??? When he does, you and others bitch about the referees giving him all the calls. This is what I mean...kind of immature on your part.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
But he doesn't, so he isn't as good. That's an ignorant statement by the way. Since when did Lebron NOT attack the basket??? When he does, you and others bitch about the referees giving him all the calls. This is what I mean...kind of immature on your part.

He didn't attack against Dallas. You want to know what he did in the clutch? Dribble dribble, walk up to the 3 point line slowly, and then jack it and miss. Nothing wrong with imagining it :shrug:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You can hate Lebron for whatever reasons you want...at the end of the day, he is one of the NBA's all time great players. I don't like Wade at all. However, I recognize that he is one of the greatest players in history and on the Mt. Rushmore of shooting guards in my opinion. I dislike Isiah Thomas...best little man I have ever seen play ball. Would take him over Iverson any day. See how easy that is?

Hating Lebron doesn't excuse many of the inaccuracies on this forum concerning him and his team.
Ehhhhhhh......

I'm going to need you to name that Mt. Rushmore.

sicko

Liked Posts:
I give props to LeBron, I never been a hater like OTHERS who just seem to hate this guy out of insecurity because they do see him as a threat to Michael Jordan's "G.O.A.T." Crown.

I don't look at Basketball that way, Kobe was the best in his ERA, LeBron is now the best in his ERA, Michael Jordan ERA is over with it is done, I would like to see Rose write a new chapter in Chicago Bulls history so a lot of my fellow Bulls fans can fukin move on already because MJ is not coming back and it will never be another MJ.

But Kobe and LeBron deserves credit and deserves respect, we Bulls fans don't have to be insecure out of fear of someone saying they are better then MJ and I see a lot of that going on especially form the young Bulls fans.

LeBron is one of the most talent and impressive athletes and physical specimens I have EVER SEEN IN ANY SPORT! A man that size back in the day would have been in the paint playing PF like Anthony Mason and Larry Johnson, no man that size should be able to move like he moves and do the things that he does. If you told me back in the late 90's early 2000's that some guy 6'8 250 would come along and have a all around Game like Scottie Pippen on both sides of the ball but would be a even better scorer I would have probably laughed at you. A Man at 6'8 250 is able to shut down great PG's like Tony Parker and even our Derrick Rose...that is UNREAL!

So I give much props to LeBron, he is the best player in the game today by far and this is his TIME!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
He didn't attack against Dallas. You want to know what he did in the clutch? Dribble dribble, walk up to the 3 point line slowly, and then jack it and miss. Nothing wrong with imagining it :shrug:

You missed his WHOLE CAREER in Cleveland. He didn't drive as much, but he spent a bulk of his time breaking defenses down and getting to the basket. You missed that dunk on James Johnson in the playoffs? Dude...you are not making sense.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I'm not saying you're wrong to put Wade there, I just can't find a good argument against it, really.

Absolutely...you can put Drexler there...that is who I decided against between the two of them.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Absolutely...you can put Drexler there...that is who I decided against between the two of them.
I always forget if Oscar was a PG or SG. Had to be a PG because no way you of all people wouldn't have included him.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I always forget if Oscar was a PG or SG. Had to be a PG because no way you of all people wouldn't have included him.

As far as I know he was a point guard. If not, he definitely goes on the list...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As far as I know he was a point guard. If not, he definitely goes on the list...
Out of curiosity, where would you put guys like Gervin and Maravich on the list?