Game 1 Stanley Cup Finals Bruins at Blackhawks 6/12/13 7 PM CT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Well, whoever scheduled two off days between Game 1 and Game 2 knew what they were doing.

(My sister asked, "Since we played two are we up 2-0?" Love it! )

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
At first I was like...

tommy-lee-jones-looks-exactly-like-grumpy-cat-1-20114-1358138156-7_big.jpg

...but then I was like...

Robocop-Exploding-Everywhere.gif

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fantastic result. Hard work and I feel the Hawks started to die in the sudden deaths. Im elated they got out of this game with a win. Now rest up boys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
God hates the Bruins as much as the packers :hawkstroll:

Now that think about it, this must be true after seeing that puck go in after--what--3 deflections? Lawl.

jesus_troll_face_by_kingsidorak-d4qjc58.png

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
What an awesome game. This series is going to be one hell of a battle.

Crawford, Saad, Shaw, and Bolland all had their best games of the postseason tonight. Need the superstars to step up and start producing.

Can't wait for Saturday.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I picked the Hawks in 6. I hope that's accurate, because after this, I don't know that I could take a Game 7.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Guess I won't be going on much of a limb here, but I think the team that lost this game will lose the series. Hope that's true.

My exact thought as it went into 2ot

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Plenty of time to debate this in the next 48 hours.

But I hope every one of you fuckers is taking the time to enjoy this series. Two Final appearances in three years is most definitely the exception, not the rule.

Oh yeah, and guess who's back?

512x.jpg

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I have tix for Game 6 in Boston, Bs are tougher than any of our previous opponents. Hopefully those Southie fucks won't beat me into a coma in the parking lot, however I must say all the Bs fans I've encountered so far have conducted themselves admirably.

Eventually, Bs are going to get worn down chasing our speed and depth for the next week and half. And two more notes - Craw and Shaw are the shit, and fuck the Bs.

kchicub08

Liked Posts:
Has anybody here spent anytime in Boston or more so in the New England area? A lot of people act as if anyone west of there are foreigners. They are pompous. GO HAWKS

I live just outside of Boston. Completely ignorant. But blame ESPN.... Baseball does not exist outside of Red Sox/Yankees....

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
#StillSleepy.

kchicub08

Liked Posts:
I have tix for Game 6 in Boston, Bs are tougher than any of our previous opponents. Hopefully those Southie fucks won't beat me into a coma in the parking lot, however I must say all the Bs fans I've encountered so far have conducted themselves admirably.

Eventually, Bs are going to get worn down chasing our speed and depth for the next week and half. And two more notes - Craw and Shaw are the shit, and fuck the Bs.

You will be fine dude.... Most of Southie drama is Hollywood created unless of course you go looking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.