• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Oh noes. Someone was wrong on a hockey message board. Better arrest Dews :X

I was wrong on a message board, someone should ban me :X

...and I was wrong about Saad in the regular season. People still enjoy to bring that up. Who cares?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Once again you are a complete idiot. Not even close to what I said. Learn how to read. You have no idea what you are talking about in this forum as usual.

Let me know where that says I rather see the guys from Johnny's on the powerplay than the current Blackhawks team. All I said is that it isn't rocket science and showed that just about anyone who has laced up the skates (which isn't you) and played at any level knows how to run a pretty basic powerplay. Blackhawks players cannot execute on the powerplay even though they have a tremendous amount of skill.
Here to talk hockey guys.

Look, I don't care if you call me an idiot or anything, just don't hide behind the "I'm here to talk hockey" shit because you aren't. You enjoy playing the contrarian asshole on the board, and when called out on your stupid shit (Carcillo on the first line, Brunette, and now this crap with Johnny's) you run and hide and resort to personal attacks. Here to talk hockey my ass.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
...and said that the Blackhawks would finish the regular season behind the Blues...and the Red Wings...and the Predators. He was close there.

just like "anything can happen in the playoffs" after the fluke 1st time 8th seed won the cup last year....ya know the salary cap evening things out as you stated? Last 4 teams, last 4 cups proves that theory wrong. the finals are damn close to being the opposite of your little thought. oh and the red wings were a bit better than their record as were the kings last year. Il be at game 1 so il post the "kidszzz enjoyingzz the popcornz and pepsis with teh fanzz buzzin over a greatsz team" so dont worry about writing your "atmosphere I waszz at teh game" shit ok jesse

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Here to talk hockey guys.

Look, I don't care if you call me an idiot or anything, just don't hide behind the "I'm here to talk hockey" shit because you aren't. You enjoy playing the contrarian asshole on the board, and when called out on your stupid shit (Carcillo on the first line, Brunette, and now this crap with Johnny's) you run and hide and resort to personal attacks. Here to talk hockey my ass.

I have no problem answering to idiots.

How am I hiding behind this crap on Johnny's? You do not know how to read. I didn't say what you claim I said about the guys at Johnny's, not even close...I posted it above again and you still can't read.

Look at this thread...I come in here and respond why? Because idiots like jntg and you enjoy throwing me into the conversation, and I have no problem answering to two guys who know nothing about hockey. Ask yourself this...if you two don't attempt to throw those stupid insults what happens in this thread? Pretty easy answer that you will never get to but everyone else can see.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
just like "anything can happen in the playoffs" after the fluke 1st time 8th seed won the cup last year....ya know the salary cap evening things out as you stated? Last 4 teams, last 4 cups proves that theory wrong. the finals are damn close to being the opposite of your little thought. oh and the red wings were a bit better than their record as were the kings last year. Il be at game 1 so il post the "kidszzz enjoyingzz the popcornz and pepsis with teh fanzz buzzin over a greatsz team" so dont worry about writing your "atmosphere I waszz at teh game" shit ok jesse

haha you make fun of me because I wrote about the atmosphere at a playoff game that I was at because the NBCSN announcers were saying something that I didn't agree with. Since I was there in person, I commented.

Yup...I was there last night as well. Making fun of someone for having tickets to the Blackhawks game...that's a new one.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the whole " never laced em up " shit is priceless.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have no problem answering to idiots.

How am I hiding behind this crap on Johnny's? You do not know how to read. I didn't say what you claim I said about the guys at Johnny's, not even close...I posted it above again and you still can't read.

Look at this thread...I come in here and respond why? Because idiots like jntg and you enjoy throwing me into the conversation, and I have no problem answering to two guys who know nothing about hockey. Ask yourself this...if you two don't attempt to throw those stupid insults what happens in this thread? Pretty easy answer that you will never get to but everyone else can see.

Want to set us idiots straight?

Way to reach for the stars. I've never seen a wannabe mod in action so bad here.

Look, you also said the coach has no role on the power play, that the successes and failures fall on the players, no?

I disagree that there should be accountability across the board, not just shouldering the load on players because amateur hockey players can do something that pro hockey aren't doing.

But, my opinion isn't valid I guess because I never played at Johnny's. Let me know what time your there. I'll give you a good time sweet cheeks. :fap:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
haha you make fun of me because I wrote about the atmosphere at a playoff game that I was at because the NBCSN announcers were saying something that I didn't agree with. Since I was there in person, I commented.

Yup...I was there last night as well. Making fun of someone for having tickets to the Blackhawks game...that's a new one.

ummm. read. not making fun of anyone being at the game. making fun of someone who is trying a "beat reporter" approach on shit that no one gives a shit about. will hawks fans be loud? yes. will the kids be happy? yes. all obvious shit. no one needs to know that a guy wearing a troy murray jersey high fived some buddies after a goal while eating a slice of pizza in a happy go lucky atmosphere.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
ummm. read. not making fun of anyone being at the game. making fun of someone who is trying a "beat reporter" approach on shit that no one gives a shit about. will hawks fans be loud? yes. will the kids be happy? yes. all obvious shit. no one needs to know that a guy wearing a troy murray jersey high fived some buddies after a goal while eating a slice of pizza in a happy go lucky atmosphere.

Which is never close to what I said.

Doc was commenting on the crowd at the UC and how quiet it was and how the fans seemed uninterested (which is what I read when I came into the forum). I disagreed because I was there and felt something else. If someone comments that Doc says that, it is completely relevant for someone at the game to comment their feelings. Usually how a forum works.

Stupid.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
the whole " never laced em up " shit is priceless.

Yeah I suppose me and anyone else who never laced em up shouldn't post here.

Nice knowing ya guys.

And HawkWriter, I'll see you tonight in the red light district ;)

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Which is never close to what I said.

Doc was commenting on the crowd at the UC and how quiet it was and how the fans seemed uninterested (which is what I read when I came into the forum). I disagreed because I was there and felt something else. If someone comments that Doc says that, it is completely relevant for someone at the game to comment their feelings. Usually how a forum works.

Stupid.

I'll try to stay on topic, but when did Doc call the Blackhawks this particular series?

I thought we had dumb and dumber all 5 games.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bruins rank 1 in the playoffs in faceoffs. this can get real bad.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Where is the respect for the Bruins?

They can't do this, they can't do that. Yet, two trips to the Finals in 3 years.

The amount of crap i've read on other sites, you'd swear they didn't belong.

Then again, we've heard crap on this site that the Blackhawks didn't belong in the cup/were just a regular season team. Obviously two different sectors of the fan-base (homers vs. those who want heads after losing 3 games), but regardless.

I would have rather faced Pittsburgh, fell we'll have a more difficult time against Boston

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
nwfisch said:
You forgot where HawkPoster said he'd rather see guys from Johnny's icehouse on the powerplay than the current Blackhawks team.

Once again you are a complete idiot. Not even close to what I said. Learn how to read. You have no idea what you are talking about in this forum as usual.

Hell, almost every guy at Johnny's knows how to run an umbrella powerplay, but it comes down to getting it done. I rather see the guys from Johnny's on the powerplay than the current Blackhawks team. Saad Sucks, Carcillo is a first liner. I like dick. Go Bruins!

Let me know where that says I rather see the guys from Johnny's on the powerplay than the current Blackhawks team. All I said is that it isn't rocket science and showed that just about anyone who has laced up the skates (which isn't you) and played at any level knows how to run a pretty basic powerplay. Blackhawks players cannot execute on the powerplay even though they have a tremendous amount of skill.

Bolded it

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
...and said that the Blackhawks would finish the regular season behind the Blues...and the Red Wings...and the Predators. He was close there.

As much as I wish it was you that said it, Joe is the one that said that this team had just a 50/50 shot of making the playoffs at all, and someone else agreed that we were closer to a non-playoff team than a cup contender.

But then again, humor me and say you expected us to go half a season without a regulation loss and win the President's Trophy without making any major off-season or deadline moves (apart from Handzus, and everyone thought he would just be depth).

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

You can lace up skates all you want, doesn't mean you understand hockey more than Fisch does, not that I agree with him on much either.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
...and I was wrong about Saad in the regular season. People still enjoy to bring that up. Who cares?

No man, you were right, he needs to be skating with Toledo next year!

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
RT "@nwfisch: Here to talk hockey guys.

Look, I don't care if you call me an idiot or anything, just don't hide behind the "I'm here to talk hockey" shit because you aren't. You enjoy playing the contrarian asshole on the board, and when called out on your stupid shit (Carcillo on the first line, Brunette, and now this crap with Johnny's) you run and hide and resort to personal attacks. Here to talk hockey my ass."

Status
Not open for further replies.