images
at
images

images

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Hawks in 6.

When Kane feels like playing, there isn't a more clutch player in the league. None.

Hawks speed will give the Bruins fits. Mobile D will create. Crysby can sulk sucking off Mario.

KANER!!!!!

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks in 6.

When Kane feels like playing, there isn't a more clutch player in the league. None.

Hawks speed will give the Bruins fits. Mobile D will create. Crysby can sulk sucking off Mario.

KANER!!!!!

Bruins defense & Rask shut down one elite offense, already.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

And the Hawks offense just roasted a hot goalie and a team with a great defense.

Comparing past series from this postseason isn't going to get you far. Both teams have followed very similar roads.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hawks in 6.

Leaning more towards Hawks in 5 with a similar series of events as this last one. Hawks grab 1 and 2, split in Boston, Hawks bring home the Cup at home in Game 5.

Either way, I think the Hawks ability to win games in multiple fashions will be the key: they can score with anyone our play a tight defensive game if needed.

Only way that the Hawks lose this series if Crawford regresses quickly, and he hasn't shown any signs of doing that in 2013.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Pish. Rask isn't better then Quick, and the Bruins don't have as mobile a defense in front of him.

Pens offense and Hawks offense are two different things. Hawks really need to fix the PP. They cant double shift Chara too much at this stage.

KANER!!!

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Leaning more towards Hawks in 5 with a similar series of events as this last one. Hawks grab 1 and 2, split in Boston, Hawks bring home the Cup at home in Game 5.

Either way, I think the Hawks ability to win games in multiple fashions will be the key: they can score with anyone our play a tight defensive game if needed.

Only way that the Hawks lose this series if Crawford regresses quickly, and he hasn't shown any signs of doing that in 2013.
Agreed.

I really hope Craw is past his deer in headlights stage. Two softies tops this series.

KANER!!!!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
leggggooo

TL1961

Liked Posts:
People are quick to say it is Chicago offense vs. Boston defense, forgetting that the Hawks had the best D in the league this season.

Boston D is tough and played great against Pitt, but LA D was playing even better before they played the Hawks.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Marchand isn't even off the plane yet, and I already don't like him...hope the Hawks feel the same.

If they play like they did last night, Hawks will lose this series. Dumb penalties along with the entire team falling asleep during the last 30 seconds of regulation isn't going to cut it against the Bruins.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Marchand isn't even off the plane yet, and I already don't like him...hope the Hawks feel the same.

Oh there is going to be a fantastic amount of hatred for Boston's players in this series. I can't wait.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Ya, I have press box duty at the Fire for Games 1, 4, and 5, so maybe winning in 6 would be best, not 7 though, too stressful. Wish I didn't have an obligation for so many of the games...

Status
Not open for further replies.