1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Any quick reviews guys?

How is it?

Kush77

Liked Posts:
It's pretty good. I like the presentation - the little player card that pops up looks really nice. It's a small thing, but that makes a difference.

Some of the saves I saw were awesome. Leighton made a save on me where the puck bounced up, hit him on the back, and he spun around like a helicopter to knock it away. Like he felt it on his back and did that move to swat it away. I never saw a goalie do that before.

I only played it twice but the game seemed slower that previous years.

Good demo though, they sim the game until the third period, so you get a different situation every time you play. The first time I played with the Hawks I was up 7-4 and the second time I was down 4-3.

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
nice! CCS online team?

Well, I hate be a pro mode so wouldn't my skater be awful? Not really sure how that works.

I live my life one Be a GM Season at a time, and for that month or less, I'm free.

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
It's pretty good. I like the presentation - the little player card that pops up looks really nice. It's a small thing, but that makes a difference.

Some of the saves I saw were awesome. Leighton made a save on me where the puck bounced up, hit him on the back, and he spun around like a helicopter to knock it away. Like he felt it on his back and did that move to swat it away. I never saw a goalie do that before.

Good demo though, they sim the game until the third period, so you get a different situation every time you play. The first time I played with the Hawks I was up 7-4 and the second time I was down 4-3.

It's slow because the game speed is probably at 50%. When you buy it, you can change it.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats

The Goalie did that alot for me last year...

Did you try the glitch goal to see if it worked?
Well, I hate be a pro mode so wouldn't my skater be awful? Not really sure how that works.

I live my life one Be a GM Season at a time, and for that month or less, I'm free.
Your player online is upgraded through your play on-line....i dont think it has anything to do with your offline player except the name
It's slow because the game speed is probably at 50%. When you buy it, you can change it.

Yes

Kush77

Liked Posts:
The Goalie did that alot for me last year...

Did you try the glitch goal to see if it worked?

No, I don't know how to glitch and don't want to know how to glitch.

That's the reason I don't play random people online, because of all the cheesers. I stick to playing Be a GM and people I know online.

As for the goalie, I did not see goalies do that for me, or the opposing goalie, last year. That was new to me.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
my take on demo:

Positives:players faces improved, details of the ice much better, checking is more realistic. I like the spot light when a goal is scored.

Negatives: fighting still blows, alot of the same commentary from previous 2 years, no scuffles in front of the net.

misc: I hope the demo is using a default goal horn at the uc, because the horn is so off.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Yes, the spotlight on the goal was cool. Love the little things.

I like the way the camera zooms in on faceoffs too.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The full game needs to get here even faster!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
can somebody try the glitch goal?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have 3 weeks before the full version, relax.