Official NHL 2011 Thread

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Just had a great game.

Tied 2-2 going to the 3rd, the Flyers score two goals on me. Then I come back with three goal in about a 4 min span to take a 5-4 lead. Added the empty net goal to make a 6-4 Final.

I just wish they didn't make you sit through the victory celebration every time. It's one of the best celebrations in sports games, last year's was great. But I wish you could just do a quick restart on it.

The first three times I played the demo the goalie won the Conn Smyth, so I thought that was the default or something. But Toews just won it for me on this last go around.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Question guys, did the demo load pretty quick for you?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
10 min Dowload estimate, loading up the game took a few seconds, kinda like the timing of most rockstar games.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just had a great game.

Tied 2-2 going to the 3rd, the Flyers score two goals on me. Then I come back with three goal in about a 4 min span to take a 5-4 lead. Added the empty net goal to make a 6-4 Final.

I just wish they didn't make you sit through the victory celebration every time. It's one of the best celebrations in sports games, last year's was great. But I wish you could just do a quick restart on it.

The first three times I played the demo the goalie won the Conn Smyth, so I thought that was the default or something. But Toews just won it for me on this last go around.

the demo is such a tease. i need the full version now!

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haha no kidding dew. Sept 7th needs to get here fast.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
21 days!

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
tbo i tried the glitch goal DOES NOT work on the demo as long as it doesnt on the real game it will be awesome. the gameplay like others have said is slower but the hitting and the faceoffs are awesome. i havent got into a fight yet so im still tryin to see how that will be cant wait for sep 7th!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
computer goalies were dumb as hell last year

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
tbo i tried the glitch goal DOES NOT work on the demo as long as it doesnt on the real game it will be awesome. the gameplay like others have said is slower but the hitting and the faceoffs are awesome. i havent got into a fight yet so im still tryin to see how that will be cant wait for sep 7th!

glitch goals dont work in the demo, they were hard to do in last years demo as well. the fights are the same, no change there. the danglers like myself and paytonfan are going to have to adjust to the real time physics. all in all i cant wait

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Eric isnt a dangler. lol he just passes alot. haha

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love the physical aspects of the game, can't wait to play it regularly. Also the EAUHL is pretty awesome, i've been doing most of that.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love the physical aspects of the game, can't wait to play it regularly. Also the EAUHL is pretty awesome, i've been doing most of that.

me too. the ea bucks transfer over to the full version