If the Bulls had Nikola Mirotic, would they be rightful title favorites?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
The thing that is frustrating about the heat, is as if the big 3 were not enough, Chalmers is something of Rose's nemesis. Their rivalry goes back to the NCAA championship game, in which Chalmers hit one of the more underrated and undercelebrated 3 point shots with 2 seconds left to take into overtime.

He always competes a little extra against Rose, and is in his head a bit I think. Rose was worn out his MVP year, we need to preserve Deng and Rose and Noah for the playoffs but that isn't in Thibs DNA.

But in the MVP year he absolutely bitched Wade-Lebron @Miami for all to see.

We need him to be even better, and I think 2 teams might win 70 games this year out of Bulls, Nets, Heat

Totally disagree. 70 wins shouldn't be thrown around like that. It ain't that easy. Neither the Bulls or Nets are 70 win teams. This team is not better than the team from a couple of years ago, and they should be more concerned with getting people healthy for the playoffs. And why are you overlooking the Pacers? They are better than the Bulls on paper in my opinion. Noah didn't handle the Heat the way Hibbert did...

As far as Rose bitching Wade/Lebron....did that happen in the playoffs? I don't think so...that is why a number 2 guy is needed. I think you are a bit overenthusiastic.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The thing that is frustrating about the heat, is as if the big 3 were not enough, Chalmers is something of Rose's nemesis. Their rivalry goes back to the NCAA championship game, in which Chalmers hit one of the more underrated and undercelebrated 3 point shots with 2 seconds left to take into overtime.

He always competes a little extra against Rose, and is in his head a bit I think. Rose was worn out his MVP year, we need to preserve Deng and Rose and Noah for the playoffs but that isn't in Thibs DNA.

We need him to be even better, and I think 2 teams might win 70 games this year out of Bulls, Nets, Heat

Only one team in history has won more than 70 games in a season. That team had Michael Jordan on it. Basically if that scenario were to happen, this year would contain 67% of all of the 70 win seasons.Ever. Think about that.

No way in shit the nets are doing it. If they are as good as they can be with Garnett,Pierce,Williams,etc(unlikely, but I think they can win 55-60 games) they'll do some resting for the playoffs because of age/injury concerns.

The heat are probably going to rest too. Brooklyn got better. Chicago is getting Rose back. The bottom dwellers of the east improved. Indiana, hell, they improved. Even if they weren't resting, the competition is too good and while the heat are good, they are getting older.

I dont see the Bulls doing it either.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Dude, fuck off. Try not quoting me and saying your typical bullshit if you don't like what I say. I wasn't talking to you when you started your shit, and I don't want to talk to you now. You fuckin bore me with your shit. Just don't quote me and respond to me. Get it?

Dude, no matter how often you are proven wrong, you will stick to the lie...a lie won't live forever. People here can read, you are guilty as sin. Man up and admit it.

And I will continue to use YOUR words to show how imbecillic you can be. If you leave me alone, I won't have to expose your hypocrisies. If I bore you, put me on ignore...its not like you are exciting to read...you are rather predictible...

blah blah blah hefferboi, blah blah blah Lebitch, blah blah blah (insert some lame reference to a penis here)....seriously? Again, have a seat.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

not in the playoffs when it matters

he needs help...even jordan needed help

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You should try reading the Cubs forum one or twice a day.

6a00d83451b8c369e2014e5f45e05d970c-pi
I'm good.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
What about the Pacers?
:shrug:
They improved too.

Hibbert has mastered the principle of verticality. He doesn't foul out anymore. Look at what he did to Lebron this year. He turned him into a jump shooter. Rose will turn into a chucker when he can't get into the lane.

Taj should watch some tape on Hibbert so he doesn't foul out in 15 minutes.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
I'm going with the Bulls without Mirotic and I am serious about that.

I thought the Spurs would have beaten the Heat in 2012 if they played, I thought they should have won game 6 in 2013. The Pacers stretched them out. The Celtics stretched them out. And we gave them hell with a hurt Noah, no Deng, Heinrich, or Rose.

Wade will be a year older. Bosh will be a year happier in South Beach.

Unless Oden is the missing center they needed we have a great chance to beat them.

:rolling:

MIA win 4-1

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No YOU are stupid. You don't understand me!! I am right. You started it!! Everybody knows your aggressive!! (repeat:for 5 pages)

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Dude, fuck off. Try not quoting me and saying your typical bullshit if you don't like what I say. I wasn't talking to you when you started your shit, and I don't want to talk to you now. You fuckin bore me with your shit. Just don't quote me and respond to me. Get it?

lol you were the one that started it

in the other thread you quoted him when he was talking to frenchie and started with him

in this thread you brought him up and made up stuff about him saying nikola was white trash and heff replied to defend himself

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Even a tabasco enema couldn't clean this thread.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
lol you were the one that started it

in the other thread you quoted him when he was talking to frenchie and started with him

in this thread you brought him up and made up stuff about him saying nikola was white trash and heff replied to defend himself

EXACTLY!!! And he knows it...trust me.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Dude, no matter how often you are proven wrong, you will stick to the lie...a lie won't live forever. People here can read, you are guilty as sin. Man up and admit it.

And I will continue to use YOUR words to show how imbecillic you can be. If you leave me alone, I won't have to expose your hypocrisies. If I bore you, put me on ignore...its not like you are exciting to read...you are rather predictible...

blah blah blah hefferboi, blah blah blah Lebitch, blah blah blah (insert some lame reference to a penis here)....seriously? Again, have a seat.

[video=youtube;YiyaOYuijwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiyaOYuijwM[/video]

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
blah blah blah (insert some lame reference to a penis here)....seriously? Again, have a seat.

BEARPRIDE????

[video=youtube;QBpeQbVD1i4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBpeQbVD1i4[/video]

:shrug:

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Niko Miro is a GOD.

Rose-Deng-Miro-Gibson-Noah would be a sick lineup.

It would take pressure all line-ups with Rose out.

Rose-Butler-Miro-Bobcats #1-Noah Gibson-Teague-cheap vet-cheap vet could be our lineup in 2016

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Niko Miro is a GOD.
I sure hope so

Rose-Deng-Miro-Gibson-Noah would be a sick lineup.

It would take pressure all line-ups with Rose out.
Assuming Mirotic has the skills to play the 3. I'm not sure he has the quickness to guard the 3.
Rose-Butler-Miro-Bobcats #1-Noah Gibson-Teague-cheap vet-cheap vet could be our lineup in 2016
I'd say Mirotic would likely be our starting 4 (or Gibson), but yeah that will probably be our lineup provided we don't resign Deng.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
these are intriguing.

scroll up two posts.

Niko Miro is a God!! rofl I must have been stoned.

Kizzle

Find me Realcavsfans.com
Liked Posts:
You guys think Mirotic is so good but Blatt IMO is the WORST COACH POSSIBLE you guys wanted to get if you wanted Mirotic to be a factor. Blatt exposed his biggest weakness in one game. You make him go left and he becomes useless.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no idea what I was saying.....I know I wasn't saying the Nets and Heat have a chance at 70, I think the Bulls, Nets, and Heat, Wizards are the teams that have to stopt the Cavs from winning 70.

I like the Bulls in the East though, we have a deeper roster.