Brandon Marshall: Alshon Jeffery was 'softer' last year

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets not forget that after his sophomore season he was considered a top 10 pick, then the mediocre junior season and weight issues popped up.

Exactly. I think the year Blackmon went in the first round, some people were saying that if Alshon were draft eligible, he would have pushed Blackmon for that 1st wr drafted that year. After Blackmon left, everybody said Alshon was now the best wr in college. Then he showed up a bit overweight and Notre Dame had a magical season with Floyd. All of a sudden people forgot about Alshon. I am glad Emery traded back up to get him.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Exactly. I think the year Blackmon went in the first round, some people were saying that if Alshon were draft eligible, he would have pushed Blackmon for that 1st wr drafted that year. After Blackmon left, everybody said Alshon was now the best wr in college. Then he showed up a bit overweight and Notre Dame had a magical season with Floyd. All of a sudden people forgot about Alshon. I am glad Emery traded back up to get him.

Am I high or wasn't Blackmon and Alshon a part of the 2012 draft class...

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Am I high or wasn't Blackmon and Alshon a part of the 2012 draft class...

yes. Sorry. thinking about the receivers who went the year before. I think it was AJ Green and Julio Jones and those guys. Some news people were saying that Alshon could have gone 3rd or pushed for second in that draft. My bad on that

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
You also have to remember at the time of his injury last year, Jeffery was leading all rookie wr's in yardage. Just think of how he might of progressed had he not been injured.