BEAR REPORT Benches clear at Bears camp

Liked Posts:
If BU is there this NEVER happens. Not saying I miss Lach, just saying....

Your right it wouldn't but the team is going in a different direction & no longer built around BU. That formula didn't work. I like that there's a sign of life from the offense for a change to no longer be a training camp lap dog for the defense to prepare for carrying the team through the season. Don't injure anyone or let it get into the locker room, & they'll be fine.

Liked Posts:
This happens all over the league, the Patriots even went through it last season.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard Aaron Hernandez was killer in practice. :rimshot:

Bad joke, too soon I know :(

You should be on Letterman.
cool0041.gif

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I don't disagree with a team not wanting a whiney bitch as I played football through college so I know what you mean. But, what do we have to say that Martellus is a whiney bitch? One day? I don't remember hearing complaints about his attitude or having problems with his teammates. Then again, I have not really followed his career.
Bro, that's why he had to leave Dallas. He was drafted high but had a shitty attitude and whined a lot. Noone wanted him on the team.

And cmon.. Marquees Wilson as #3? Good luck beating Bennett out.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bro, that's why he had to leave Dallas. He was drafted high but had a shitty attitude and whined a lot. Noone wanted him on the team.

And cmon.. Marquees Wilson as #3? Good luck beating Bennett out.

Dude I see you are really committed to Bennett being a bad guy for the team, locker room, etc. Are you sure you aren't trolling?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Dude I see you are really committed to Bennett being a bad guy for the team, locker room, etc. Are you sure you aren't trolling?
I'm not. I never wanted Bennett. He's Cowboy trash.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
That's strike 1 for Bennett as far as I'm concerned. I hope what he has between his ears doesn't prevent him from being a success here.

We really don't have high standards for a TE. Just catch the ball and stay on your feet. If Bennett lets his attitude stop him from doing that then...

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:

If a second round pick is on his 3rd team in 5 years, safe to say he has some issues.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did he pull this shit on his former teams? Never followed him too closely. Surprised he didn't end up on one of my ff teams because I suck at it lol

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
That's strike 1 for Bennett as far as I'm concerned. I hope what he has between his ears doesn't prevent him from being a success here.

We really don't have high standards for a TE. Just catch the ball and stay on your feet. If Bennett lets his attitude stop him from doing that then...
We had high standards when it came to Olsen.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Clark also spoiled us imo

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Did he pull this shit on his former teams? Never followed him too closely. Surprised he didn't end up on one of my ff teams because I suck at it lol

I know one Cowboys fan who hates him and called him lazy. But Cowboys fans just tend to be salty because he wasn't shit for them and then went to the Giants and made some noise.