BEAR REPORT Benches clear at Bears camp

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
Clark also spoiled us imo

Clark got screwed. He was not a great TE, but better than the offenses he played for, and he still loves the team. Talk about a class act. Imagin what his career would have been like had he gone to the Patriots.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, it didnt take long for everyone to jump off the M Benett bandwagon!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Clark got screwed. He was not a great TE, but better than the offenses he played for, and he still loves the team. Talk about a class act. Imagin what his career would have been like had he gone to the Patriots.
Dez's first few years here were a WTF time...he dropped a lot of passes and made me yell at TV.

Then 2006 came...and he turned into one hell of a TE.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Dez's first few years here were a WTF time...he dropped a lot of passes and made me yell at TV.

I just remember him blocking the hell out of everything in the postseason, especially against the Saints.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I liked and agreed with Jeremy Stoltz's view on the fight. He basically thought the defense was sick of getting their asses handed to them by him as a blocker and more importantly as a pass catcher because he has been beating them early and often since camp started. I think its more likely the defense had some sand in they vajayjays but Martellus sure was happy to oblige.

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
Wow, it didnt take long for everyone to jump off the M Benett bandwagon!

I was never really on it. I still don't get the hype.
I guess the fact that he's big, black, and Brandons friend, is all it takes for some people.

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
I liked and agreed with Jeremy Stoltz's view on the fight. He basically thought the defense was sick of getting their asses handed to them by him as a blocker and more importantly as a pass catcher because he has been beating them early and often since camp started. I think its more likely the defense had some sand in they vajayjays but Martellus sure was happy to oblige.

More likely he is just an asshole.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I guess the fact that he's big, black, and Brandons friend, is all it takes for some people.

I think it's the fact that he's a legit target...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well excuse me while I turn on homer mode but I fuckin love the guy already. He is random as shit and funny as hell. He has shown to be a strong and willing blocker and one hell of a bitch to cover on the field. He is not going to take shit from anyone and at the end of the day he's a mega upgrade from Davis. I am happy with him being our starting TE. /homer

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
camp lovie what?

not mad at a littel fire, passion, and aggression...let's just hope the players and coaching channel all that into getting more W's and into the post season....

#BEARDOWN

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
Well excuse me while I turn on homer mode but I fuckin love the guy already. He is random as shit and funny as hell. He has shown to be a strong and willing blocker and one hell of a bitch to cover on the field. He is not going to take shit from anyone and at the end of the day he's a mega upgrade from Davis. I am happy with him being our starting TE. /homer

Would you feel that way if he was white?

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Would you feel that way if he was white?

riley cooper, that you?

seriously though, why the color/race insinuations?

don't think anyone here has mentioned or eluded to race but you, so why even go there?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I know, I had the pleasure of watching a game live with him (2011 vs lions) after I won his twitter raffle, talking the team and footbaw, and I will never tire of mentioning it

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I know, I had the pleasure of watching a game live with him (2011 vs lions) after I won his twitter raffle, talking the team and footbaw, and I will never tire of mentioning it

but i will

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Dude I see you are really committed to Bennett being a bad guy for the team, locker room, etc. Are you sure you aren't trolling?
Seriously man? I love my Bears but sometimes fans are too... biased n emotional. I think Jay is a great qb, some Bear fans just see a guy who they think mopes n isn't good, regardless of personnell.. I just think for M Bennett he has a hilarious personality but I just hope no Bear fan gets biased n doesn't call his bullshit. He seemed like a prima dona,.. I hope I'm 1000000% wrong

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
Michael C. Wright ‏@mikecwright 3m
Martellus Bennett called rookie Kyle Long "a 28-year old rookie, the Chris Weinke of ofensive linemen." Long is actually 24.

Bet he wouldn't say that if Long was black.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I'd say 2005. He was one angelo filene's basement pick (in fa or trade, i admit i don't remember) that worked out