BEAR REPORT Benches clear at Bears camp

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
Are people really making a big deal out of something that happens often in training camps around the L? At east we know when we play team (especially the pack) they won't just punk us like they have..

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
We had high standards when it came to Olsen.
guy was a good rec te and always the constant shit he got made me crazy with bmarsh and olsen and forte and the new surrounding cast id have loved to see it

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
nuthin wrong with some heated debate. who hasn't scuffled during a practice or two its hot yer hittin each other sometimes u lose yer cool

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some passion and aggression on the offense, and some of are whynning? WTF is wrong with you guys/girls?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It wasn't a big deal, I was right there watching it. If anything it's M.Bennetts bitchy prima donna attitude after the scuffle that is gonna set this team aprat in the season if he starts whining. I'm just tellin yua guys as someone whos played football his whole life, Bennetts got that whiney bitchy attitude noone can stand. He reminds me of a young Brandon Marshall, hopefully our Marshall can get his ass in line.

There is so much I want to say here .... I'll just say this though. I see you comment about former players/analysts fairly often. They actually did play football their whole lives but that doesn't seem to matter. So why should your high school years matter?

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hard to imagine no one has any video of this. I know it wasnt much, but neither is training camp, give me blood!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously Zeek, don't be such a little f@g.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'd say 2005. He was one angelo filene's basement pick (in fa or trade, i admit i don't remember) that worked out

Free agent from Miami.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Michael C. Wright ‏@mikecwright 3m
Martellus Bennett called rookie Kyle Long "a 28-year old rookie, the Chris Weinke of ofensive linemen." Long is actually 24.

Bet he wouldn't say that if Long was black.

Have you always been this ignorant, or do you just save it for the Internet?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It wasn't a big deal, I was right there watching it. If anything it's M.Bennetts bitchy prima donna attitude after the scuffle that is gonna set this team aprat in the season if he starts whining. I'm just tellin yua guys as someone whos played football his whole life, Bennetts got that whiney bitchy attitude noone can stand. He reminds me of a young Brandon Marshall, hopefully our Marshall can get his ass in line.

:fuckthis:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Would you feel that way if he was white?

What does skin color have anything to do with it? Greg Olsen could have been just as much of an ass and I still would have loved him too. As is I already liked Greg though anyways.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's about time we had a player on offense that didn't take any shit from the defense during TC. This offense has been put over the D's knee for years now. I love seeing some good ol' piss & vinegar from the offensive side of the ball for a change.
I tend to agree but I wonder what Trestman's perspective on it is.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
There is so much I want to say here .... I'll just say this though. I see you comment about former players/analysts fairly often. They actually did play football their whole lives but that doesn't seem to matter. So why should your high school years matter?
Who?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was never on it :dealwithit:

Or 27 other NFL teams for that matter. Oh, you can also add about 80% of this board, up until we signed him of course, at which time he morphed into the future Hall of fame quality player he is now.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Or 27 other NFL teams for that matter. Oh, you can also add about 80% of this board, up until we signed him of course, at which time he morphed into the future Hall of fame quality player he is now.

Your first statement is incredibly stupid. First, you have to account for teams that are not in need of a TE or have the money to sign him. Second, you have to take out the teams he's already been on (which it appears you already did). Then you have to have some way of knowing how many teams expressed interest and/or offered him a contract. Then you can figure out how many teams were actually not interested in him.

Or you can just keep shitting out of your mouth.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Your first statement is incredibly stupid. First, you have to account for teams that are not in need of a TE or have the money to sign him. Second, you have to take out the teams he's already been on (which it appears you already did). Then you have to have some way of knowing how many teams expressed interest and/or offered him a contract. Then you can figure out how many teams were actually not interested in him.

Or you can just keep shitting out of your mouth.

Why are you always so hostile???

oh wait it's hyatt carry on...

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I was white we wouldn't be having this thread

Reactions: DC