I just gotta say Marc Trestman seems like a great guy.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I remember the CBMB fights over the spelling hahaha good times.

There was definitely some pretty impressively stupid shit that happened over there. Damn, now I kind of miss Moz and his super-mormon-hatred...that was fucking hilarious.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember the pre-Madonna thread on CBMB... Classic. Almost as good as when the Gremmans bombed Pearl Harbor

Almost, not quite, but almost. :hitler: I used to be a Gremman, and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, other quick story from yesterday. I wander alot n ramble, so on way back to car I had to run to take a leak and walked to the john.. Walked out and I saw I was in the campus part of the university. Usually, they have "security" all around but I didn't see anyone. So I thought, "Screw it. See how long til I get caught." So, decided to walk around the campus and see if I can run into any Bears( Also my buddy told me to give a Bears player shit for not coming to his birthday party bc some chick. They are good buddies/old college roommates in football). So, I end walking a good 10 minutes, sure enough-- boom. See Julius Peppers right next to me, John Scott and Joe Anderson( I think). Literally all of them walking around me. I'm in good shapeall 5'10 180 of me.. But I definetly did not looked like I fit in. So, I kept walking just seeing what the hell.. Not gonna say anything to these guys but just see how far I can get.

boom. Girl comes upto me, ask for my credentials.. Damn! She was nice n was gonna let me stay cause I'm not bothering anyone, but she had her officer nearby so I had to leave.

Those boys are HUGEEEEEEE.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh yeah, other quick story from yesterday. I wander alot n ramble, so on way back to car I had to run to take a leak and walked to the john.. Walked out and I saw I was in the campus part of the university. Usually, they have "security" all around but I didn't see anyone. So I thought, "Screw it. See how long til I get caught." So, decided to walk around the campus and see if I can run into any Bears( Also my buddy told me to give a Bears player shit for not coming to his birthday party bc some chick. They are good buddies/old college roommates in football). So, I end walking a good 10 minutes, sure enough-- boom. See Julius Peppers right next to me, John Scott and Joe Anderson( I think). Literally all of them walking around me. I'm in good shapeall 5'10 180 of me.. But I definetly did not looked like I fit in. So, I kept walking just seeing what the hell.. Not gonna say anything to these guys but just see how far I can get.

boom. Girl comes upto me, ask for my credentials.. Damn! She was nice n was gonna let me stay cause I'm not bothering anyone, but she had her officer nearby so I had to leave.

Those boys are HUGEEEEEEE.

Thanks Bro for the stories.

Mitchapalooza

There was definitely some pretty impressively stupid shit that happened over there. Damn, now I kind of miss Moz and his super-mormon-hatred...that was fucking hilarious.

I miss dbears54 because of his outrageous spelling errors, every sentence. I miss bearnut for his 10+ year Bears plans that he'd shell out. He actually had a Bears future plan set up through year 2021 I believe. He probably played too much Madden. and you can't forget BOB.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I miss dbears54 because of his outrageous spelling errors, every sentence. I miss bearnut for his 10+ year Bears plans that he'd shell out. He actually had a Bears future plan set up through year 2021 I believe. He probably played too much Madden. and you can't forget BOB.
god I started posting on that.forum in 6th grade lol. I was diehard8

Mitchapalooza

god I started posting on that.forum in 6th grade lol. I was diehard8

LOL shit how old is that forum? I started posting on there in my Sophomore year in High School.

I was "BearsBlitz" then I changed it to "2Pac" before it got shut down.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
LOL shit how old is that forum? I started posting on there in my Sophomore year in High School.

I was "BearsBlitz" then I changed it to "2Pac" before it got shut down.
Well, Im 25 now n it was before I got on so who knows. It was super friendly69,patti n a few others got together a few times for Bears games. They were awesome.. Then it got very bro... This forum has to be overtaken w current frat guys or graduated frat guys,I swear lol

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He referenced God a lot in his songs, but he said he didn't like organized religions. So he just believed in God without the fancy religion aspect.

I think they call that Agnostic.

Mitchapalooza

I think they call that Agnostic.

No, he would be called a "theist". Agnostic is, by definition, A person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, he would be called a "theist". Agnostic is, by definition, A person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

The working definition though is that someone believes God exists, just doesn't know who it is or which one is the correct God. I know you are right but 99% of people don't define it that way so take your dictionary and throw it into the abyss, Poindexter.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Oh Bear nut was definitely a nut