I just gotta say Marc Trestman seems like a great guy.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I was at camp yesterday and stayed after a good hour to kill some time cause of traffic n the girlfriend wasn't gonna be ready to go downtown much before 830, so I just walked around the field and sat in the far east stands by the houses while on the phone. Their was a family of 3 I was talking to and NOONE else, everyone was gone. Media, fans, players, etc.. Literally noone left. This little kid was saying Trestman! Towards the end of practice, and obviously couldn't here em lol. Sure enough, Trestmans daughter comes up and told the little guy and his parents her Dad was gonna come over and say hey.

20 minutes later, when the media was done talking and everyone scatterd. The Chicago Bears head coach took a good 10-15 minutes out of his day and obviously busy one(with filmr ight after practice) to come over, sign the little guys football and talk to his parents as if they were neighbors. Asked them where they were from, how they like it here, what they do for a living, if the little guy is having fun, his stories of growing up watching football.. I just shook his hand, didn't wanna bother him or steal the little guys thunder. But I was just so sincerely impressed by his sincerity in talking to the fans like that that I just wanted to tell you guys taht quick story. He told the little guy if he was sticking around he'll get him more autographs throughout the week, I was just so impressed. Don't know what else to say. Yes, i get that might not make him a good head coach but as a person.. I couldn't have been more excited to see a high profile figure as Bears headcoach take the time out and seem so genuine and sincere with a family of 3.

Great guy and wish him the best!:bullbang:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sounds pretty cool. No where near the pre-madonna Black Unicorn is.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I was at camp yesterday and stayed after a good hour to kill some time cause of traffic n the girlfriend wasn't gonna be ready to go downtown much before 830, so I just walked around the field and sat in the far east stands by the houses while on the phone. Their was a family of 3 I was talking to and NOONE else, everyone was gone. Media, fans, players, etc.. Literally noone left. This little kid was saying Trestman! Towards the end of practice, and obviously couldn't here em lol. Sure enough, Trestmans daughter comes up and told the little guy and his parents her Dad was gonna come over and say hey.

20 minutes later, when the media was done talking and everyone scatterd. The Chicago Bears head coach took a good 10-15 minutes out of his day and obviously busy one(with filmr ight after practice) to come over, sign the little guys football and talk to his parents as if they were neighbors. Asked them where they were from, how they like it here, what they do for a living, if the little guy is having fun, his stories of growing up watching football.. I just shook his hand, didn't wanna bother him or steal the little guys thunder. But I was just so sincerely impressed by his sincerity in talking to the fans like that that I just wanted to tell you guys taht quick story. He told the little guy if he was sticking around he'll get him more autographs throughout the week, I was just so impressed. Don't know what else to say. Yes, i get that might not make him a good head coach but as a person.. I couldn't have been more excited to see a high profile figure as Bears headcoach take the time out and seem so genuine and sincere with a family of 3.

Great guy and wish him the best!:bullbang:
Thanks for posting dude! You can read 1000's of stories from our wonderful media, but none of them measure up to a real experience like this. Bravo for not stealing the little guys thunder as well. I really hope this all translates great for Trestman and the Bears!

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trestzen's daughter sounds like she is playing a part in fan relations as well.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I remember the pre-Madonna thread on CBMB... Classic. Almost as good as when the Gremmans bombed Pearl Harbor

Jeesh, I thought I was getting old or something. I was going to bring up Gremans in my defense but thought that these guy would think I was a total tard... (i'm only a half-tard)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you're in the same boat? haha

I think she's a Christian. She'd always post about thanking God/Jesus for being alive and then Bible verses. too much for me to handle. hahaha

But 2pac should believe in Jesus because of the whole resurrection thing right?

Mitchapalooza

But 2pac should believe in Jesus because of the whole resurrection thing right?

He referenced God a lot in his songs, but he said he didn't like organized religions. So he just believed in God without the fancy religion aspect.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:

wood wife/10

483485_10200167812581704_98010101_n.jpg

599413_10201228793985576_1094730908_n.jpg

0a53c476fba011e280f522000a9e17fb_7.jpg