with all these injuries, will the bears be able to field a team this year?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Go back to bashing Cutler. You are really good at that, and you can always seaguay furning around

i don't even know what i meant to type so fuck you spartan and your negativity@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Just unloading his contract would be reward enough.

You make him sound like Kellen Davis or Frank Omiyale. He's not that bad. And we need all the WR depth we can get at this point.

But if we get a pick for him, I'll trust in Emery's drafting to get us someone good

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You make him sound like Kellen Davis or Frank Omiyale. He's not that bad. And we need all the WR depth we can get at this point.

But if we get a pick for him, I'll trust in Emery's drafting to get us someone good
He will disappear for at least 80% of the season as per usual anyway so why hold on to him?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I think that's a myth that Lovie ran soft camps. He sure as hell didn't in 2004, although he eased off after that
I remember that. He was going to have the whole team in great shape, including the coaches. Then Urlacher pulled a hammy and Lovie went to camp lovie and such physical specimens such as Tice and Martz.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He will disappear for at least 80% of the season as per usual anyway so why hold on to him?
earl is good.

OT, but who is your favorite UFC guy that dry humps another guy into submission these days? As far as the ground game goes, who humps the best?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
earl is good.

OT, but who is your favorite UFC guy that dry humps another guy into submission these days? As far as the ground game goes, who humps the best?
No dry humping. It's ground and pound. Right now Jose Aldo just took out the Zombie. Jon Jones best all-round fighter, IMO. GSP probably best wrestler. Cain Velasquez also one of the better wrestlers as well as one of the better all round fighters.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sissies don't like hand to hand combat. With guns all over the damn place now, these little cowards feel they just need own a firearm to be tough.

I agree about the gun thing but UFCis a bunch of horseshit and is as watchable as baseball

DocBito831

Liked Posts:
Nor Cal born, Nor Cal raised. Orange County living
Who was the big injury besides Wootton? I've been gone a bit, forgive me.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No dry humping. It's ground and pound. Right now Jose Aldo just took out the Zombie. Jon Jones best all-round fighter, IMO. GSP probably best wrestler. Cain Velasquez also one of the better wrestlers as well as one of the better all round fighters.
Yea because ground and pound totally doesn't sound twice as homo

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who's softer than Earl Bennett? Noooooooobody.

bibendum-the-michelin-man-7.jpg