Carimi - Carimi said. "I'm just excited to be on a team that's good."

MidwestMonster2

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Jew Hammer sounds bitter

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/carimi-pushes-for-spot-on-bucs-line/2134542

"Wherever the cards play at the end, I think we've got some great linemen here," Carimi said. "I'm just excited to be on a team that's good."

Carimi said he feels Judaism has helped improve his life, while also sparking a new nickname in Chicago: "The Bear Jew," a reference to the hulking, bat-swinging character in the movie Inglourious Basterds. But now that Carimi is with the Bucs, the Bear reference won't apply.

Quipped Carimi: "We'll go back to the Jew Hammer."

Let's see who has the better team this year Gabe.

GO BEARS!!

Rusty Trombone

Liked Posts:
w2bkgOb.gif

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What a fucking tool. It's one thing if had played for Jacksonville or Detroit. I wish him failure in football. Not really asking too much!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think some people spend entirely too much time trying to read into shit that is not there. All he is saying is he's happy he landed on a team that isn't shit like the Lions, Jaguars, Bills, Raiders etc.

FWIW I also believe that trade is going to bite us in the ass.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not that I felt bad before, but now I certainly don't feel bad losing him. He's apparently not very bright...

strockrocks

Liked Posts:
He also said he is 'very much open' to playing guard; I thought that he was pissed about playing guard on the Bears?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He also said he is 'very much open' to playing guard; I thought that he was pissed about playing guard on the Bears?

Not many first round picks are content being a backup offensive lineman which is what he is for the Bucs at this point. He is trying to schmooze his way into the starting lineup by any means necessary.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he was fine with the guard position....the sand in his vagina was the drafting of Long and the signing of Slauson

GSH1919

Liked Posts:
He likely means in terms of linemen, if he's talking about a collective team he's delusional.

Anyways I think injures still had a part to do with his performance but I missed bad on Carimi, was pretty sure at worst he'd be average and thought he could be a rock at RT. Its more and more obvious that the talent he believes he has in the head is worlds apart from what he putting out on the field.

GSH1919

Liked Posts:

After Aldon Smith destroyed him and Webb last year he probably got over the thought that that's he's Joe Thomas 2.0.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He likely means in terms of linemen, if he's talking about a collective team he's delusional.

Anyways I think injures still had a part to do with his performance but I missed bad on Carimi, was pretty sure at worst he'd be average and thought he could be a rock at RT. Its more and more obvious that the talent he believes he has in the head is worlds apart from what he putting out on the field.

I'm quite sure his injury had much to do with his performance and he still may end up at least an average OL. If he was talking about the lineman it' still a shitty comment. He was the weakest link last year on the line!

GSH1919

Liked Posts:
I'm quite sure his injury had much to do with his performance and he still may end up at least an average OL. If he was talking about the lineman it' still a shitty comment. He was the weakest link last year on the line!

True, but TB has Nicks, Penn, Zuttah, and Joseph all of which are better than anything the Bears served up last season, he's not exactly wrong.

Plus its pretty obviously after that 2010 disaster which may have been the worst pass protecting team in Bears history I think Jerry gambled on Carimi alone being good enough to make major strides on the line, which of course was stupid and wrong. Its obvious that he needs a Wisconsin type good of studs to surround him as he's simply not good enough to be the stud of an O-line.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think some people spend entirely too much time trying to read into shit that is not there. All he is saying is he's happy he landed on a team that isn't shit like the Lions, Jaguars, Bills, Raiders etc.

FWIW I also believe that trade is going to bite us in the ass.

Exactly. Ppl read between the lines when there's nothing there even.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Whatever. Carimi should have showed up to minicamp, imo. The Bears are completely revamping the offense, and putting together something that looks like it can be great, and he chose not to be there. The onkly thing worse for Gabe then playing shitty, imo, would be to lose his class on the way out. Hopefully, he's just excited about Miami, who I think can be good, but if he just wants to give the Bears a jab, the imo, he's an idiot!

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He never said that the Bears are a bad team.

Are there more women on this board than I thought there were? I sure hope men aren't assuming what some guys meant to say.

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
" I'm just excited to be on a team that's good. "

Reading comprehension is a skill learned by most 4th graders.

It's funny how so many people literally can't read and make false assumptions based off what they read. There is a name for it, False consensus effect, It's typical in those severely lacking intelligence and common sense.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
" I'm just excited to be on a team that's good. "

Reading comprehension is a skill learned by most 4th graders.

It's funny how so many people literally can't read and make false assumptions based off what they read. There is a name for it, False consensus effect, It's typical in those severely lacking intelligence and common sense.
What's surprising for me is someone can determine their intellectual superiority from this statement as well. That statement could be a little bit of a jab at the Bears, OR it could be just Gabe stating that he's happy with his new team, and happy that the team is pretty good.

For anyone to conclude anything, one way or another, is, well, pretty unintelligent! Glad you feel so good about yourself!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Whatever. Carimi should have showed up to minicamp, imo. The Bears are completely revamping the offense, and putting together something that looks like it can be great, and he chose not to be there. The onkly thing worse for Gabe then playing shitty, imo, would be to lose his class on the way out. Hopefully, he's just excited about Miami, who I think can be good, but if he just wants to give the Bears a jab, the imo, he's an idiot!
Why would Carimi be excited about Miami when he is playing in T.B.