NFL Pick'em League

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks Rask, I think this was a good week for most though. Oakland came through big for me in a few ways this week.

Monk you are spot on, Clemens should have won that game for the Rams but then again... back ups are back ups for a reason.

Shoulda got da Tebow.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clemens was just aweful. They should have won that game. Why in the world he didn't run it in when Jake Long got the penalty is beyomd me.

The Seahawks won about 30 plays last night, essentially. They were dominated on the other 110. 3 big turnovers, and the goal line ending stand out.

I want to draw up a play to finish the game so I win. 3rd and 1, two chances to score.

Bring in two or three backup lineman for a goalline wildcat offenseive formation. Slide Jake Long back to HB, with a DT in front of him at FB. How about Brockers.

Direct snap to Jake Long. Jump the pile, and Extend. Nobody can reach that far. Or stop that mass.

This might sound totally crazy, but to the bold go the spoils. I think they win if they run this play two times, with a chance he fumbles the snap, but he is a good athlete so I don't know. If he ever played basketball I trust him to catch a snap.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Seahawks won about 30 plays last night, essentially. They were dominated on the other 110. 3 big turnovers, and the goal line ending stand out.

I want to draw up a play to finish the game so I win. 3rd and 1, two chances to score.

Bring in two or three backup lineman for a goalline wildcat offenseive formation. Slide Jake Long back to HB, with a DT in front of him at FB. How about Brockers.

Direct snap to Jake Long. Jump the pile, and Extend. Nobody can reach that far. Or stop that mass.

This might sound totally crazy, but to the bold go the spoils. I think they win if they run this play two times, with a chance he fumbles the snap, but he is a good athlete so I don't know. If he ever played basketball I trust him to catch a snap.

Any thing besides Clemens throwing. Who didn't know that would fail. Secondary was too good on a short field

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shoulda got da Tebow.

say what you will, and no saying he gets down to the one. But if you have him on your bench tell me you don't bring him in on 3rd and goal from the 1. After that failed miserably, I KNOW you trot him out on 4th and 1, and he probably wills it home.

If he QB'd the entire game, I think they would have had a better chance. Clemens was very dissappointing.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks Rask, I think this was a good week for most though. Oakland came through big for me in a few ways this week.

Monk you are spot on, Clemens should have won that game for the Rams but then again... back ups are back ups for a reason.

lol, yeah, I had a bad week but I know why, changed the last three picks of the week at the last second, and they all lost?

that Rams game last night is a heart breaker though, Clemens was terrible. They had a run game going. They had too many drops, not saying they helped him in the passing game much, but the ram defense finally showed up.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you baited me into taking that game nostradomus. :/

just kidding, I knew what I was getting into. Even on 3rd and goal from the one I didn't think they would score. It still looked bleak.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
baited you? nah, but you dont have a hair on your ass if you dont take the Buccaneers this week! :troll:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
anybody pick the dolphins tonight?

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I did. Then changed at like 7:45est

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good game, glad I only put 3 on the bungles.

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had put 12 on Cin and picked in survivor pool. Well, they eliminated me from the pool and took away tying first place for me in the pick em league......ughhhh

edit= I prob wouldn't have been first place because others probably picked Cin as well, silly me. But I would have gained ground since I put 12.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was very close to picking Miami. The Bengals seemed to be hot though, so I didn't want to go against them.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
what a shit week so far

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I should make up some ground this week so I'm happy.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:

Looks like you took the lead by 1 point if my math is correct. I've gone 6-6 this week so far.

1 whole point? wow! Ok, well that doesn't make me feel real secure. haha Its gonna be a dog fight all year.

On another note I went 8 for 8 on my investments today. Indianapolis actually even covered for me on my teaser. Weeks like this make me over bet the next week though... haha

Ditka54

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Florida Gators
1 whole point? wow! Ok, well that doesn't make me feel real secure. haha Its gonna be a dog fight all year.

On another note I went 8 for 8 on my investments today. Indianapolis actually even covered for me on my teaser. Weeks like this make me over bet the next week though... haha

Definitely ready to put this week behind me. I have big points on tomorrow nights game, so we'll see how things go.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:

Definitely ready to put this week behind me. I have big points on tomorrow nights game, so we'll see how things go.

I assume you picked GB with 12pts as I did with 9pts so you will take the lead again tonight unless the Bears pull off a major upset.