'Madhouse On Madison' sign taken down at UC

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What's the big deal? It's being replaced by an LCD sign that when it's appropriate, can do the exact same thing the first did....plus put up other things as well.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What's the big deal? It's being replaced by an LCD sign that when it's appropriate, can do the exact same thing the first did....plus put up other things as well.

My thought as well. Just an upgrade. My guess is it'll still be flashing "MADHOUSE ON MADISON" when the National Anthem is being screamed :eek:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:yep: :crying:

It's OK to cry here.

Grown men don't cry, fisch.
tongue0020.gif

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And besides, the sign doesn't bother me as I won't be making it back to the UC anytime soon.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
they can replace it with "big fucking pussies" for all i care as long as they win cups. its dumb to whine about something this stupid

Oh, c'mon Dews Sox, why not? That is a sign that will live on in all our hearts, I can't believe their taking it down, the bums. I won't go to another Blackhawk or Bulls game in my "Madhouse on Madison" until I'm back up in Chicago. Can't believe you don't think we should whine about this on this board, just not fair.

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
The madhouse on Madison has been gone for 20 years, who cares about the sign...

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk