Which Bears Players Have You Met?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The only Bear i met was Ervin Baldwin at last seasons training camp. Besides that, I've never met a Bear in my life. I would love to meet Hester! He's obviously one of my favorite Bears if you look at my name. He went to school not far from me in Florida and i had my first wrestling match at his high school. I always remember reading about him in the papers and i watched him in Miami. I was really excited when he joined the Bears. Well actually, i met Greg Olsen but that was before he was on the Bears so i was kind of like "whatever". I know John St. Clairs massage therapist...if that means anything lol. I hope i can eventually meet some Bears players.

regoob2

Liked Posts:
Garrett Wolfe outside of the Louis Vuitton store on Michigan ave.

He's just as small as you would imagine. He borderline looked like a kid.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
I have met a lot of Chicago Bears over the years. On the field while I played and off the field since. But I was truly honored to meet the great one Walter Payton and what amazed me most was he knew who I was, stepped foreword to shake my hand like I was someone important. The only words that could come out of my mouth were Mr. Payton to which he answered call me Walter. What a class act this man was. We always lose the best one way to young.

WFBST

Liked Posts:
Walter Payton *
Dan Hampton *
Thomas Jones *
Anthony Oakley
Lance Briggs *
Nathan Vasher
Ricky Manning Jr.
Garrett Wolfe
Charles Tillman
Marty Booker
Devin Hester
Matt Forte
Tommie Harris *
Israel Idonije *

I have all of their autographs, and the ones with an asterisk I have spoke with briefly. Check out my latest post, My Chicago Bears Autograph Collection, for pictures and more details!

Status
Not open for further replies.